should weed be legal?  

135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Oh, that's right, you two met up for gay sex. I had no idea it was so easy to get GunSmith to meet with you.

Hey, GunSmith, wanna meet up? I have candy, and no surgical equipment at all. I totally have no use for your vital organs, and I certainly don't have the number for a person to sell them to. Trust me, there isn't a single Russian crime boss who needs your heart, nor is there a drug baron in need of your liver.

• Like 2

this is one of the coolest things ever...

You buy 'em prerolled? Your money will go a lot further if you build/buy a pipe and get your weed in flowers. (Y)

this guy from back when i lived in chicago for a few months years and years ago sold pre-rolled blunts for $5, or those little tiny bags for $5... i fucking bought the bag every time and rolled 2 joints out of it... that was the best $5 i ever spent on weed...

also, i forget to look at this topic when i am home, sometimes i go days or weeks and forget about it lol...

Mexico produces the worst weed in the world. If you're buying from a Mexican, you're the one getting ripped off.

Oh, and maybe take a look at the worldwide cocaine industry. Mexicans understand the value of a dollar pretty well, and they're getting those dollars from Americans who don't.

If you want to be racist, go ahead, I don't care. But at least do it in a way that makes sense.

• Like 1

the mexicans up where you are get the educations, them mexicans here dont know shit and work at places for les than minimum wage, about 2.50 an hour, not a single one own a green card, not even from the uno deck. also jizzy, suck my fat cock. what kind of name is jizzy anyway? are you covered in semon? did the mexican do it? are you even allowed on the computer at 5 am? dont you have school tomorrow?

actually, in some places its winter, not just summer. the seasons change in different areas called hemispheres. in australlia, they have school until the 18th or so. another example of why you help me prove my point by you being the dumbass.

heres some information on the subject...

www.infoplease.com/world/statistics/school-years.html

well, it says parts unknown for your location, i know only 3 out of 94 parts south of the equator, my assumption would be more than accurate. but i know 13 of 60 parts above the equator. the part i know less of is more likely.

actually, in some places its winter, not just summer. the seasons change in different areas called hemispheres. in australlia, they have school until the 18th or so. another example of why you help me prove my point by you being the dumbass.

heres some information on the subject...

www.infoplease.com/world/statistics/school-years.html

You live in Kentucky. Jizzy also lives in the states. We know the facts. We aren't stupid unlike you.

Compare schedules to Rob or Ginginho before you pull out that fucking link, of course even they proved you wrong, so please be more intelligent or just don't fucking respond.