should weed be legal?  

135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i have a tendancy to just buy cheap shit 5-15 bucks a joint.... sometimes the cheap gets you higher than that 50 dollar penjoint... kush is great. they have one with blue and white. idk the name but it wasnt that bad.

What? People actually do this? Might as well flush your money down the drain. 50 bucks should get me around 7 joints of the most primo shit. Except I don't smoke joints because they're pussy.

Science bless Colorado. :salute:

The rest of the country is still fucked.

And Washington state...technically,we're the first to vote it in but colorado was quicker to sell it.

Idc,I can wait..this week we start our sales..fuck yeah! :bird:

weed usually makes me tired, and it calms me the fuck down, im not so pissed when i smoke it, my dad was the same way until he quit, now hes on too many pills to count. ill stick with mr.10 dollar j for now. might get me a pound soon and invite a few friends over.

weed usually makes me tired, and it calms me the fuck down, im not so pissed when i smoke it, my dad was the same way until he quit, now hes on too many pills to count. ill stick with mr.10 dollar j for now. might get me a pound soon and invite a few friends over.

How much longer until somebody bans this moron?

Jizzin is pretty popular with the older ladies....I wouldn't be so quit to count him out...

he's got a face only a mother could love, afterall

The number two on the list is meaningless. If you made speeding legal, you'd also see less crime. The muder rate stat is interesting but I think the correlation between legal pot and murder is low.

I'm not sure how many murders that Colorado has a year, but the aurora mass shooting that killed 14 people could have had an impact on that number...

Actually they are only considering Denver in there "statistics" about less gun crime.

However, their source:

http://www.denvergov.org/Portals/720/documents/statistics/2014/XCitywide_Reported_Offenses_2014.pdf

Shows significantly higher crime rates overall 2013-2014.

But as I said, I don't think there is any correlation anyway, the article is just painting a picture they want to paint. I could write an article using the same information they sourced to say that crime rates were up, and that the city is loosing revenue from court fines and fees, all because marijuana is legal. Bad reporting, IMO.

Actually, that source the article used says that "disturbing the peace/disorderly conduct" charges went up over 1000 percent year to year, that sounds like it might be party/pot correlated XD

I wouldnt say "full of holes". I would say written by someone pro-legalize. They cherry picked what they liked. If you asked the population of Colorado if they would rather leave it legalized or repeal the law, I wonder which way the votes would go now? (not!) Don't be fooled by those that would detract, more states are to follow.

I happened upon a stray hen that was kind enough to let me photograph these pretty flowers she had:

J7tEubR.jpg

0wv8VKN.jpg

CiDNcgZ.jpg

...now if only I could figure out this camera's blasted macro function...

• Like 1