should weed be legal?  

135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I doubt by the time all 50 states, or even a few legalize it, the government will have an easy time regulating it once again and taking away the right for an individual or local businesses to grow their own without huge public disobedience.

there's enough homgrowers that they can't do anything about it, that's why i think it's not been federally approved... they can't make the profit they thought they could... the states can, but the gov't can't... plus, who'd buy weed from a store when your buddy grows the bombest ass shit anyways...

• Like 1

Those are a much better argument for the legalization of weed than " if is totally groovy and good for you"

tumblr_mdi01ltApo1r948cmo1_500.png

---

weed's addictive, just like anything in the world that you love... you can become addicted no matter if it's scientifically proven to not be... if you're hooked, you're hooked... when i've quit before, there's a few days of uneasiness, a few days to adjust to not getting stoned all the time... it's probably more mental than anything, but there are withdrawals... i am not one to say it's not addictive, i know first hand that it's addictive...

being able to quit on a dime doesn't mean it's not addictive, it just means you have stronger willpower...

but that's like, just my opinion, man...

Kind of like how QD is addicted to arguing us...

Yes.

Kind of like how QD is addicted to arguing us...

If you want some things to get done, its necessary to discuss the reality of things.

I wish I was more experienced on the topic. I've never seen purple bud. I'm not interested in smoking anything but what I already buy from a friend of a friend. It's strong, and decently priced. I don't like marijuana so much to try different colored shit or anything. I don't have the patience to meet new people, either. What is purple weed like?

I wish I was more experienced on the topic. I've never seen purple bud. I'm not interested in smoking anything but what I already buy from a friend of a friend. It's strong, and decently priced. I don't like marijuana so much to try different colored shit or anything. I don't have the patience to meet new people, either. What is purple weed like?

It's normally all I get. I find it a bit more potent, but taste and smoothness mostly.

i have a tendancy to just buy cheap shit 5-15 bucks a joint.... sometimes the cheap gets you higher than that 50 dollar penjoint... kush is great. they have one with blue and white. idk the name but it wasnt that bad.