should weed be legal?  

135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I should add I mix tobacco with my weed. So there's a bit more of an addictive quality. And I don't smoke when I'm going out or have something to do. I usually reserve it for when I get off work/aren't busy. But currently I'm unhappy with my job and a lot of other situations and I feel like if I wasn't smoking as much in my spare time I might be more productive. I feel as though smoking weed is almost a reflex now.

1. Try weed alone, you'll have more control over your high.

2. Weed should never be something you do instead of living. If you don't like your job, take some time to think about what you'd rather be doing, and plan the steps to get there. You'll feel a million times better when the ball starts rolling, and only you can make that change. The other stuff will follow.

i mix mine too. always have. but i smoke them nasty cigs too, so i put it all together. most ppl down here who smoke both mix it. odd thing i've noticed doin this tho, is that when it's not mixed with tobacco i gag my fuckin face off coughin. dunno which poison in cigarette's makes tokin weed smoother in a joint, but there's something goin on with it.

don't cough like that from a pipe tho. even weirder! aaaaaaannnnnd it's been a good 6-7 yrs since i've puffed from a pipe. i'm a joint whore it seems...lol

but as gtagrl said, the tobacco is a big problem if ya wanna cut down. switch to a pipe and leave out the tobacco if ya want results. -something i need to do myself.................

• Like 1

I remember taking acid years ago. This is how I knew it was starting to kick in. 3 of us were laughing exactly like that.

I stole a boat that night.

Good times.

• Like 2

i mix mine too. always have. but i smoke them nasty cigs too, so i put it all together. most ppl down here who smoke both mix it. odd thing i've noticed doin this tho, is that when it's not mixed with tobacco i gag my fuckin face off coughin. dunno which poison in cigarette's makes tokin weed smoother in a joint, but there's something goin on with it.

don't cough like that from a pipe tho. even weirder! aaaaaaannnnnd it's been a good 6-7 yrs since i've puffed from a pipe. i'm a joint whore it seems...lol

but as gtagrl said, the tobacco is a big problem if ya wanna cut down. switch to a pipe and leave out the tobacco if ya want results. -something i need to do myself.................

Yeah, but after smoking a mix for so long, straight weed just isn't the same. Not to mention it uses more of the product and the high is quite different. Switching to green bowls would definitely be an accomplishment.

nice. i have 2 different strains in my jar atm, give it a shake and grab a chunk. also....it seems i'm always rolling or in the process of smokin a joint when replying on this thread....odd.....lol

Well , when your addicted and using all the time........

Im not judging either, but... Lets all agree to face reality.

• Like 1