should weed be legal?  

135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

"Middle east" is middle eastern Asia, like in north America we call the middle states the mid west.

It's more of a name for the region. It is still within the continent of Asia. South America, central America and north America are usually called America when referring to the entire region, but I understand what your getting at.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_East

According to this Pakistan and Afghanistan are not in the "middle east"

Middle easterners dont have slanty eyes, chinamen do.

Nqp.

Had an interesting experience last night. Friends of a friend who used to live in Saudi came over to hang out with us. We bought some JD and drank at a park, and I was surprised as fuck when he pulled out a joint from his pack of Marlboros. We shared it between 3, wasn't enough to get really high but I could feel the cottonmouth and the beginning of the effect, which was fucking amazing considering where I am.

Smoked in a total of 3 countries now, and counting.

• Like 1

hot knives!

got an old oven? with the coil elements? yes? good. get 2 crappy butter knives, stick the tips under the hot element to get em red hot, ball up tiny mouse shit size hash balls. stick hot knife tip to hash ball, use the other hot knife tip and squeese the hash ball between and suck in all that good smoke. fuckin awesome! 5-6 balls and yer set.

• Like 3

I didn't know this topic had a poll.

I vote no because turtles.

I never thought of that. I vote no too.

Save the turtles.

You heartless monsters.

• Like 1

Try a hash pipe.

I have hash, but I don't know what to do with it. Can any of you fine tokers enlighten me?

Sprinkle it on top of your weed once you pack a bowl.

This is usually what we did too. We called it spotting. Hot knifes seemed too hard. But do taste great.

we'd mix hash with weed in a joint, call it a salad. hahaha. dunno why, just was.

knives or small hash pipe is the best way to smoke it. well...that's been my experience anyway.

also in honor of this post number, especially being in this thread, rolling me a big ole kush spliffy.

time for an ''ere circle'' and enjoy that weed. cheers to post #420!

:weed: :weed: :weed: :weed: :weed: :weed: :weed: :weed:!!!!!!

ere....

• Like 1

Haven't smoked in a month, and rarely smoked before that.

I used to sit on my ass all day, playing video games, smoking indica. Very relaxing, and I've had some of my best times on drugs, but it definitely isn't doing me any favors at this point.

If I ever get back into pot, it'll be in the form of edibles. Ingestible weed is all sorts of awesome.