should weed be legal?  

135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

interesting.....i've never puffed from a vap before.

my first was in the woods with my older cousin and his buddie, blowtorch, 2 knives, some good Moroccian gold seal hash and a bottle of pop. what a high! heh....loooooong time ago.

Yeah it's been a while since I've had a bottle toke. I'd say the high from hash is quite similar to smoking a vaporizer.

I bought a vape but hardly use it. The high takes a while to come on and I am too used to instant relief...

I use the method Otiz mentioned - hot knifes and little balls of weed (spots) with the smoke sucked up a flute... wrecks your lungs and throat but for me is the quickest and most cost effective way for me to maintain my habit...

• Like 2

Naaaah, you gotta MacGyver one with a pickle jar, soldering iron, PVC pipe, and vinyl tubing.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I finally got a few proper brass pipe screens today...no more aluminum foil. I AM LIBERATED

proud american.

Invest your money instead of burning it up on pot

• Like 1

It's been ages since I've hot knived or bottle toked, can't seem to get a hold of any hash now that I've left show biz.

Swim can get hash oil down here in vb all the time, they just purchased a special torch....

It's really not.we used to make oil from the left over leaf. It was more potent than average bud. If you use half decent stuff it would bust you up.

• Like 2

Lol Wtf is that shit? Stems leaves and seeds? Lol!

No, but I does prefer me some shrooms

I tripped fucking balls yesterday. I ate 6 grams of closed cap cubensis and met other dimensional beings/aliens/Angels.

Blew my mind.

• Like 2

Ever been to Asia? The drug market is all opium over there (unless you're in Japan, then it's coke and meth). You try to buy weed in Asia, you're getting ^that^. Same as South America.

That's probably the best weed Vietnam has to offer.

A guy I know is staying in China through a exchange student program. There is weed all over. The indica strain originated from China/Asia.

You've obviously never heard of Vietnamese gold I assume.

The Indica strain is originally from a mountain range that runs through Afghanistan and Pakistan. To my knowledge, less potent (read: not worth smoking) plants still grow wild there, ages after it ceased to be cultivated for medicinal purposes in that region.

Name is not indicative of country of origin, while we're at it. The vast majority of Afghan Kush does not come from Afghanistan, for example. You'd probably be murdered for trying to grow it in that ass-backwards country.

I said China/Asia. Last I checked the Himalayas ran through parts of China, but I'm not sure. Also, isn't Pakistan and Afghanistan Asia too? My point is, that was some shitty looking smoke and Asia actually has a lot of world famous strains.

It depends on whether or not you acknowledge Central America. If you think it's just part of North America and not its own region, then you should consider the Middle East part of Asia, but it really isn't.

"Middle east" is middle eastern Asia, like in north America we call the middle states the mid west.

It's more of a name for the region. It is still within the continent of Asia. South America, central America and north America are usually called America when referring to the entire region, but I understand what your getting at.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_East

According to this Pakistan and Afghanistan are not in the "middle east"

Ever been to Asia? The drug market is all opium over there (unless you're in Japan, then it's coke and meth). You try to buy weed in Asia, you're getting ^that^. Same as South America.

That's probably the best weed Vietnam has to offer.

Yeah probably, but it was ony $15 and I only had half an hour to find it since we had a curfew due to people getting drunk on the trip last year.

And since it's virtually impossible to buy in Dubai, I think it was worth it.