should weed be legal?  

135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Not sure where this belongs, but I just got one of these today

Used it on my pipe, it works well and looks a lot cooler than one of these

i don't like the taste of zippos on the bowls... bics give a more neutral flavor...

...unless you're talking about pipe tobacco, then i totally agree :lol:...

I'm talking about arabic tobacco smoked from a pipe i mentioned a while ago:

midwakh_and_dokha_and_filters.jpg

I haven't been able to acquire anything else, but I've heard about the zippo fuel tainting the taste of other smoking products.

Smoked my first joint yesterday in Rome with my friend and his Italian-speaking friend (who we got it from). We shared it pretty equally 1/3 each, and chilled out in his room with some music on. At first I didn't feel anything, but after a few minutes I started feeling strange, and I guess, slightly high, but nothing too intense since I had barely any.

Then when we had to leave, I had the most intense cottonmouth for the next few hours. Walking 3km to the train station didn't help things. Neither did missing the train. But overall, it was a good experience.

You can't just smoke weed for the first time and not prepare. You need beverages. I have never smoked without at least a bottle of water nearby. If the cottonmouth is really bad, get some heavily sugared chewing gum for kids. Bubblicious, if possible. It causes your to salivate excessively, which will bring you back to normal if you have cottonmouth.

The first cone I ever had was in High School when I was in Year 9 with some friends. We wagged ( ditched ) half of the day and went to one of the nearby parks getting a bottle from a shop nearby and burned a hole in it ( after emptying the contents ). Then we crammed a bit of Garden Hose we always carried around into the hole, and topping that off with the all important cone piece ( and burnt a shotty into the back of the bottle to make taking the dreds easier ). And partially filled the bottle with water.

So we sat down on some crates that we stole out the back of the shops, and got to work chopping up the bud of marijuana my friend stole from his parents supply ( mixing it with a bit of tobacco ). Then we all took turns smoking a cone each, me being one of the last to get a turn ( the others had already been smoking for about a year/ and so went first ).

So I end up lighting the cone all wrong ( burning myself in the process ), so one of my friends had to light it for me ( fucking embarrassing ). But eventually I draw the entire cone into my lungs in one breath, and release the shotty ( like I was shown ) and take all the dreds as well. After which they tell me to hold it in for 10 seconds. But with my lungs feeling like they were on fire I start coughing up all over the place. With my friends cracking up in the process.

So at first I don't feel anything, and I have a second cone ( taking this one a little bit better than the last one ). And that's when I start feeling a little strange, with chills running up and down my spine and my friends voices having a bit of an echo to them when they spoke. Plus the bush we were surrounded by started looking different ( kind of abstract & blurry ). All of a sudden one of my friends ( a funny one ) said something I thought was hilarious ( although reflecting on it afterwards it wasn't even funny ), and I burst out laughing. But not just normal laughing, laughing harder than I have ever laughed before, to which all my friends respond by laughing along with me ( even though no one really knew what we were all laughing about ). It was so funny I was literally crying with laughter, and I felt better in that moment than I had probably ever felt before.

So the first time was good. And some of the other times were even better, especially with the kind of shit you talk about when you're high ( talking about nothing ), or getting in adventures in the Housing Commissions in West Sydney/ Mount Druitt area ( they call them Projects in the US/ but the ones here are nowhere near as bad ). After I left school and moved house to get closer to my job ( to another part of Sydney ), I broke apart from my friends and haven't smoked weed or taken any drug since.

But I still think about some of the good times I had when I was younger. I've taken Ketamine, Speed, Ecstasy, Coke, and Chronic/ Hydro Weed, and I think taking some drugs can make you look a things in a way you never would have ( especially when you mix the drugs ) compared to people that have never had the same experiences or thoughts as you ( normal people who have never touched a drug in their life ). I certainly took a closer look at myself and my life, and decided to try and change it for the better. But I wouldn't suggest extended use of drugs, it's better for experimentation when you're young. They can start to have a negative impact after a while.

You can't just smoke weed for the first time and not prepare. You need beverages. I have never smoked without at least a bottle of water nearby. If the cottonmouth is really bad, get some heavily sugared chewing gum for kids. Bubblicious, if possible. It causes your to salivate excessively, which will bring you back to normal if you have cottonmouth.

Yeah, it was horrible. I literally couldn't feel any saliva in my mouth or throat. Luckily it was Italy, where they have drinking fountains in public. I was so happy when we found one, and I drank a fuckload and filled my water bottle. Anyway unfortunately I doubt I'll get any more for a long time, since it's nearly impossible to get here and way too risky.

I used to smoke all day every day. Wake and bake. Pack a Whistler for work and bring another bud just to be sure. Then charge the billy all night till I went to bed. Have some stupid funny stories too. But thats for another place. Don't smoke any more for medical reasons. Wish I could though.

i know several people who smoke it and going by them i see now reason not to, unlike tobacco, but even then i have not done it myself.

given the chace, yea i probably would try it but in the mean time i'm not fussed, nor do i know enough to make a call on it being legal or not.

my point of view on any drug is fair nuff, i personaly wouldn't touch some of the stuff you can get, but i will sit by a watch people do it themselfs, after all, its not my life being analy raped in the background of it all

i got some grape ape, and a new one called prozac, which is pretty tasty... my body is ready for GTAV now... all that's left is to decide what beer i'll be drinking while i am playing... that decision will be made a day or so before...

i'm not a big toker myself... i like to smoke bowls because i can put it down after a hit and not worry about it for a while... if i am smoking a joint, it's with other people... although, i might have to roll a fatty when i fire up GTAV...

• Like 1

The first cone I ever had was in High School when I was in Year 9 with some friends. We wagged ( ditched ) half of the day and went to one of the nearby parks getting a bottle from a shop nearby and burned a hole in it ( after emptying the contents ). Then we crammed a bit of Garden Hose we always carried around into the hole, and topping that off with the all important cone piece ( and burnt a shotty into the back of the bottle to make taking the dreds easier ). And partially filled the bottle with water.

So we sat down on some crates that we stole out the back of the shops, and got to work chopping up the bud of marijuana my friend stole from his parents supply ( mixing it with a bit of tobacco ). Then we all took turns smoking a cone each, me being one of the last to get a turn ( the others had already been smoking for about a year/ and so went first ).

So I end up lighting the cone all wrong ( burning myself in the process ), so one of my friends had to light it for me ( fucking embarrassing ). But eventually I draw the entire cone into my lungs in one breath, and release the shotty ( like I was shown ) and take all the dreds as well. After which they tell me to hold it in for 10 seconds. But with my lungs feeling like they were on fire I start coughing up all over the place. With my friends cracking up in the process.

So at first I don't feel anything, and I have a second cone ( taking this one a little bit better than the last one ). And that's when I start feeling a little strange, with chills running up and down my spine and my friends voices having a bit of an echo to them when they spoke. Plus the bush we were surrounded by started looking different ( kind of abstract & blurry ). All of a sudden one of my friends ( a funny one ) said something I thought was hilarious ( although reflecting on it afterwards it wasn't even funny ), and I burst out laughing. But not just normal laughing, laughing harder than I have ever laughed before, to which all my friends respond by laughing along with me ( even though no one really knew what we were all laughing about ). It was so funny I was literally crying with laughter, and I felt better in that moment than I had probably ever felt before.

So the first time was good. And some of the other times were even better, especially with the kind of shit you talk about when you're high ( talking about nothing ), or getting in adventures in the Housing Commissions in West Sydney/ Mount Druitt area ( they call them Projects in the US/ but the ones here are nowhere near as bad ). After I left school and moved house to get closer to my job ( to another part of Sydney ), I broke apart from my friends and haven't smoked weed or taken any drug since.

But I still think about some of the good times I had when I was younger. I've taken Ketamine, Speed, Ecstasy, Coke, and Chronic/ Hydro Weed, and I think taking some drugs can make you look a things in a way you never would have ( especially when you mix the drugs ) compared to people that have never had the same experiences or thoughts as you ( normal people who have never touched a drug in their life ). I certainly took a closer look at myself and my life, and decided to try and change it for the better. But I wouldn't suggest extended use of drugs, it's better for experimentation when you're young. They can start to have a negative impact after a while.

Now i wan't to do it again.

Is there a non THC-producing variety of cannabis, i.e., a houseplant sold for decoration? It's a right beautiful plant, would look lovely on a bookshelf.