should weed be legal?  

135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

In regards to synthetic cannabis, i tried it in pill form, I didn't even know you could smoke synthetic weed. But regardless, stay away from that shit. 4 of those blue and white fuckers had me in the sky for 4 straight days. We actually had a hangover night the day we did it to it was great. Apparently we took a shitload of pics with a digital camera while we were all off our rockers. And a month later we found the camera and forgotten memories :)

Still, I wouldn't do it. One kid had the equivelant of 6 hangovers and I ended up going to school high on monday. Oh, I also took them the friday night.

Weed should not be legal!! Because i wouldnt sell as much as i do now :D

In regards to synthetic cannabis, i tried it in pill form, I didn't even know you could smoke synthetic weed. But regardless, stay away from that shit. 4 of those blue and white fuckers had me in the sky for 4 straight days. We actually had a hangover night the day we did it to it was great. Apparently we took a shitload of pics with a digital camera while we were all off our rockers. And a month later we found the camera and forgotten memories :)

Still, I wouldn't do it. One kid had the equivelant of 6 hangovers and I ended up going to school high on monday. Oh, I also took them the friday night.

4 of those blue and white synthetic cannabis pills had you in the sky for 4 straight days???

Bitch please,even a DMT,2cb,xtc or lsd trip dont last that long...Also synthetic cannabis pills are weak shit if you wana do pills do some mdma/xtc stuff,red mortal combats,defqons,q dance,purple lamborghini's,white nintendo's,bleu mistubishi's :P ...hmm love that stuff! :D

Well I didn‘t feel normal until the weekend was over. It‘s not like I was hallucinating or tripping balls, I just mean I literally felt out of it for a good 3 days after.

Secondly I don‘t care for chems. If it wasn‘t for the fact they had THC in the name I probably wouldn‘t have tried them.

• Like 2

I smoke synthetic marijuana, its called spice over here. Gets you on that tripp. The pills are weak as fuck. @legionostra. -fuck mollys- all these dumb kids doing that shit, these kids over here are fucken stupid, they got there powder ecstasy shit spread out on the table at partys like fucken scarface acting all burnt and then they get suprised they get rolled up by the cops, E-tards

My old dealer is an ice cream man now.

Not sure if he still sells but weed and ice cream, what a combo

'Hey kids, this will make that ice cream you just bought taste a whole lot better!'

I smoke synthetic marijuana, its called spice over here. Gets you on that tripp. The pills are weak as fuck. @legionostra. -fuck mollys- all these dumb kids doing that shit, these kids over here are fucken stupid, they got there powder ecstasy shit spread out on the table at partys like fucken scarface acting all burnt and then they get suprised they get rolled up by the cops, E-tards

Thanks for the tip. I‘ll be sure to never try that shit.

I did some English research paper on why weed should be legalized once. The entire class stared at me the whole time like I had murdered a small child in front of their eyes.

Thanks for the tip. I‘ll be sure to never try that shit.

I'm pretty sure it makes your brain bleed. I prefer the real shit.

A lot of people can't handle it. I've seen so many people drop like flies from only 1 hit

Just tolerance, smaller people can't handle it at all, my buddies gf was totally sunken into a sofa of the tiniest hit, whereas he did numerous before he was remotely affected.

• Like 1

A lot of people can't handle it. I've seen so many people drop like flies from only 1 hit

Just tolerance, smaller people can't handle it at all, my buddies gf was totally sunken into a sofa of the tiniest hit, whereas he did numerous before he was remotely affected.

Same experience here. My bro is 200lbs. Remotely affected.

Disregarded the news of the spice deaths in Arizona.....

Tried it, m'bro tried it. Moved on. No big deal.

In the end, it's a passing thing. Can't replace the real.

If anyone wants to get high, they should smoke weed.

• Like 3

Not sure where this belongs, but I just got one of these today

2951345892_010cf39ee4.jpg

Used it on my pipe, it works well and looks a lot cooler than one of these

bic-lighter-profile.gif

i don't like the taste of zippos on the bowls... bics give a more neutral flavor...

...unless you're talking about pipe tobacco, then i totally agree :lol:...

• Like 1

I'm cheap, never used anything other than a bic. Not to mention the cunts in Ohio actually can deny the sale of a lighter to a minor, so Bics are about the most common lighter to find.