should weed be legal?  

135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There isn't one, really. I mean, yeah, people argue against it, but there really isn't any argument there. There's no reason for marijuana to be treated any differently than alcohol.

I dont know about "alchohol leading to more calamity and destruction" when you consider the fact that alchohol is used at a much higher rate than weed and when you consider the violent crimes related to deliverying weed.

One of our own members got shot and killed over weed, if i recall correctly.

- Red -

I dont know about "alchohol leading to more calamity and destruction" when you consider the fact that alchohol is used at a much higher rate than weed and when you consider the violent crimes related to deliverying weed.

- Red -

exactly, you have criminals delivering weed because weed is an illegal business. Nobody on any side of a botched drug deal is going to call the cops. So make it legal, and take the criminals out of the picture.

- Red -

Like Charles said, if alcohol was illegal (such as during the prohibition era) people would be killed trafficking it by their rivals, as on the other end no one is going to call the cops to help them in their illegal trade. It's been scientifically proven that Alcohol itself is harmful to your body, and it also makes you potentially dangerous to other people.

- Red -

Like Charles said, if alcohol was illegal (such as during the prohibition era) people would be killed trafficking it by their rivals, as on the other end no one is going to call the cops to help them in their illegal trade. It's been scientifically proven that Alcohol itself is harmful to your body, and it also makes you potentially dangerous to other people.

marijuana has simular affects...

- Red -

marijuana has simular affects...

Except it doesn't cause reckless behaviour, damage to your liver, cause cancer, kill you etc... However, you may be right to some degree as it might impair driving, but since it's illegal scientific studies have been minimal.

I meant in terms of legality.

I know. But alcohol's effects are known for the destruction they cause: drunk driving deaths, domestic violence, Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, child neglect and abuse, etc. Yet it's perfectly legal to manufacture, possess, use, distribute, and sell.

Cannabis, on the other hand...

When's the last motherfucker you heard that overdosed on weed?

Weed shouldn't become legal, cause once it does the government will tax the shit out of it and leave it to big corporations to add chemicals and stuff like tobacco and it won't be as good for you guys.

Weed shouldn't become legal, cause once it does the government will tax the shit out of it and leave it to big corporations to add chemicals and stuff like tobacco and it won't be as good for you guys.

they wont legalize it because they won't make a profit off it... people will still be buying it from friends because the best weed crops come from people you know that know people that grow it... the gov't shit would be regulated and probably wouldn't be as good, and probably twice the price...

not sure they see a reason for legalizing... it's up to the states to do their own thing, i highly doubt the gov't will step in any time soon...

• Like 1

They can throw whatever they want into that shit, I would just grow my own. People that don't know how are more than welcome to buy from me if they don't want cancer.

How does buying work in Amsterdam if it's legal? Does the Govt. add stuff to the coffeeshop weed? And is it a lot more expensive than street weed?

It's legal, period. The government doesn't come in and add anything to it, if you have a permit to grow/sell weed to coffee shops it's you who decides what goes in it. If you go into any coffee shop, there is a lot of variety - weaker stuff mixed with tobacco, strong shit, strawberry flavored weed and whatever.