Sign in to follow this  
BigSmokeDog

just found this

Dont put the guy down, he's only just found this information and tbh if you saw that first you would think its worth sharing so don't act like lil bitchy school girls lol and I for one believe a few of these things will be true regardless if they are rumours. I believe ones like these will be true:

Set in 2012 (anyone remember the chaos cheat in SA?) ;)

Main guy dies at the end

Play as the Hispanic dude

Evolves around money

Parachutes

Cheats

Dont count these things out just cos they are rumours -_-

We put people down because they don't use the fucking search button, they just assume the news they've read is "new" and "fresh" and come rushing in here expecting us to be overwhelmed with joy and give them a pat on the back. This news is over a week old.

Sounds like bullshit.

I discovered a few things myself:

- I think Los Santos will be in the game this time

- The game is probably going to be a 3D game

- You can actually steal cars

- There will be day/night in the game

- You can pickup a weapon by walking over one you see

- Cars won't be able to drive sideways unfortunately. Still old fashioned forward and backward.

Sounds like bullshit.

I discovered a few things myself:

- I think Los Santos will be in the game this time

- The game is probably going to be a 3D game

- You can actually steal cars

- There will be day/night in the game

- You can pickup a weapon by walking over one you see

- Cars won't be able to drive sideways unfortunately. Still old fashioned forward and backward.

Your dad works for R* TOO!

Hey at least give him some credit for looking for who knows how much long the "wish list" threads in who knows how many websites, he just came to makes us happy and he wants attention XD :thumbup: btw @BigSmokeDog, WE KNOW THIS IS FAKE BRO :) so :bird:

Dont put the guy down, he's only just found this information and tbh if you saw that first you would think its worth sharing so don't act like lil bitchy school girls lol and I for one believe a few of these things will be true regardless if they are rumours. I believe ones like these will be true:

Set in 2012 (anyone remember the chaos cheat in SA?) ;)

Main guy dies at the end

Play as the Hispanic dude

Evolves around money

Parachutes

Cheats

Dont count these things out just cos they are rumours -_-

I count that out. Are you serious in thinking they will repeat the same ending in a game two years later? That's so retarded, no game developers would ever do that. If so, I won't buy GTA V because there will be no way the story will be original.

i just put this up so u could read it. sorry i hurt your forum u sad little viceman cunt

That's ok, just don't let it happen again. As punishment i'm going to paddle your arse with a 2x4 until it's red raw. Then i'm going to cum over it.

Guest Marney1

i just put this up so u could read it. sorry i hurt your forum u sad little viceman cunt

Have you managed to find anything else?