Sign in to follow this  
BigSmokeDog

just found this

• The protagonist is Hispanic and his name is Adrian
  • It takes place in San Andreas in the year 2012. The Mayan end of the world thing is parodied a lot because of this.
  • You start out in Los Santos and are in your rivals turf. Varrios Los Aztecas after getting beat up and robbed
  • The game revolves around money in a big deal. I’d reveal the big idea but I don’t want to ruin it.
  • Multiplayer is in again. There are a couple of new game modes, co-op story and 32 player game modes for consoles and 64 player for PC, PC also includes dedicated servers
  • Pc comes out on launch and is being ported by Leeds. From what they’ve shown us it is optimized much better than GTA 4
  • San Andreas includes all the same cities from GTA SA and this time they have all become a bit bigger as well as much more detailed.
  • Gang turk wars are back. This time not only the general gang are in charge but different sets such as 57th Ballas or the Eastside Azteca. The have their own graffiti. You can tag up stuff with custom sprays too.
  • In the end your protag dies once again just like in RDR. Afterwards you play as his brother who inherits the money.
  • “The Money” I refer to comes from a massive drug trade that shits to San Andreas. It is fought over a lot throughout the story and it comes with lots of money. It has ties to your family so it becomes a bigger deal.
  • The timeline continues off of GTA 4. It is reference a lot. I’m not really sure whether Niko dies but he’s mentioned at least twice.
  • Car modding is back so is lowriding of course.
  • There are 9 radio stations. It features a range of music. Some of the rap is new, some is old. There’s a better selection than GTA4 though IMO.
  • Military has returned in the 5 star wanted level except they are referred to as the National Guard.
  • Cover system is upgraded and players more smoothly
  • The moral decisions you saw in GTA 4 have more effect on the story now. There are a total of 4 unique endings 2 bad, 2 good. Whether protag dies in all of them you’ll just have to figure out since the endings are actually pretty cool.
  • More girlfriends
  • Parachutes
  • Fun cheats are back!

just found on botchweed.com

wht u think peeps

Old news, probably fake.

• Gang turk wars are back.

I don't recall Turkish gangsters in SA?

• In the end your protag dies once again just like in RDR. Afterwards you play as his brother who inherits the money.

100% BS, no way Rockstar would repeat the same ending to a game, especially such big, successful games.

• Like 1

Wow amazing find

I think it will b cool 2012 themed.

That's an awful lot of info and some of it sounded like what those kids claiming they from r* like the 2012 one

Hopefully its real that would be sweet

It also says all the cities in5 so I guess we can end that speculation

Guest Marney1

I swear this was posted already.... Fake in anycase.

I'm completely lost with all these duplicate threads. Any chance we could combine all speculation threads into one?

I even tried google to find anohter thread with this and no luck. Might have been a tard commenting on the main pages. If so, it was likely way off topic of the page and deleted.

And I wish we could throw all these under a "stupid rumors" topic.

I swear this was posted already.... Fake in anycase.

It was...

I stand by my original GTFO statement.

New members should be banned from making topics for one month.

Wow. I really hope dis is tru but i think probly not cuz R* its mor leat than wat ppl can cum up wit stuff liek this?!

• Like 1

Lol your so lame

face it I'm the best thing to happen to this site.

now u ignorant little fuckers have something to gossip on and when I say something it all "ohhhhh giggles I'm gunna report him giggle giggle"

Your welcome.

Old news, probably fake.

• Gang turk wars are back.

I don't recall Turkish gangsters in SA?

100% BS, no way Rockstar would repeat the same ending to a game, especially such big, successful games.

do be so sure dude, i am actually expecting them to kill of the main character lol that's why i think the main middle aged guy is who we play as I expect him to die at the end then which would make sense if they allow us to play as other characters. DONT COUNT DEATH OUT xD

Dont put the guy down, he's only just found this information and tbh if you saw that first you would think its worth sharing so don't act like lil bitchy school girls lol and I for one believe a few of these things will be true regardless if they are rumours. I believe ones like these will be true:

Set in 2012 (anyone remember the chaos cheat in SA?) ;)

Main guy dies at the end

Play as the Hispanic dude

Evolves around money

Parachutes

Cheats

Dont count these things out just cos they are rumours -_-

How exactly would knowing why we are after money spoil the story but knowing that we die in the end doesn't?

Really hope we get some real information soon so I don't have to keep reading this crap.