Sign in to follow this  
PedestrianRiotz

Connection between the 2?

I don't know if anyone has discussed this but I'll go ahead and mention it anyway just in case. Has anyone connected the black guy running from the cops and the hispanic looking guy in the red car? They both look like they're wearing exactly the same clothes lol that's why some people were getting the 2 confused, but is this maybe some sort of gang connection? I don't know just thought I'd bring it up since news has been slow lately.

If they are connected/the same person, this would mean that you would be tattooed at some point in the game to make it consistent with what we see in the trailer.

It's possible, they do look similar...

I don't see how two people wearing wife beaters makes them a part of the same gang.

You never heard of the infamous Wife Beater Reapers of LA? Dangerous crowd.

• Like 1

post-3-0-04006000-1322552901.png

Guy running obviously has darker skin and his face looks longer. Lighter skin guy in red car has a more round face. Foreheads are different too.

they look similar-ish. they're both black for one and erm, well, they're black. surely thats enough to think they're in some sort of gang together?

Edit: ignore that^. The fact they look similar is probably because the game is still in development. they done it with a gta 4 trailer with every car in the time lapse in star junction being the same.

Edited by trathen93

There is definitely a connection between the two and i'm about to relay this top secret information to you.

The connection is...

They're both in the GTA V trailer.

1.lol

2. thats not even cj's gang those are the various los aztecas

3.what relevence does that have t what were talking about

4.This just makes me want to give you hug and pat you on the back and say good job, its okay its okay

Varios* not various lol

Same, but a lot of people will probably complain because CJ was black, and I guess a lot of members of the KKK play GTA. If he's not black, I hope he's latino. If he has to be white, I hope he isn't 50 years old.

Guest Marney1

1.lol

4.This just makes me want to give you hug and pat you on the back and say good job, its okay its okay

Varios* not various lol

You'll find a mixture of English and American English on these forums.

1.lol

Varios* not various lol

You'll find a mixture of English and American English on these forums.

No not that, Varios is a spanish word, "Varios Los Aztecas" is the gang in SA, and roughly translates to " Several Aztecs"