Guest Marney1

One of the caracters is a meth dealer and will die of meth overdose. He is very rich.

All 5 of (so far) your posts have come across as statements of fact. If you're claiming they are facts can you please tell us where you're getting your information from?

Thank you, welcome to the forums. :)

• Like 1

One of the caracters is a meth dealer and will die of meth overdose. He is very rich.

All 5 of (so far) your posts have come across as statements of fact. If you're claiming they are facts can you please tell us where you're getting your information from?

My intell is not on the internet. Its on R* GTA5 argument. Prepare yourself for a brutal game, my posts are small details. I just hope PS3 and XBOX can manage the size and new grafic demandes of the game... Probably just the computer version will be totally complete, but you'll need a supra computer to play it.

Guest Marney1

My intell is not on the internet. Its on R* GTA5 argument. Prepare yourself for a brutal game, my posts are small details. I just hope PS3 and XBOX can manage the size and new grafic demandes of the game... Probably just the computer version will be totally complete, but you'll need a supra computer to play it.

First of all, what's R* GTA5 argument, is that a site? Also, I don't think R* would make a game without first checking the PS3 and 360 could handle it. Third, welcome to iGTA5.com. :)

• Like 1

Marney will you stop welcoming people...and I no your thinkin about welcoming me now but dont! I want anti noob marney back, everyone exept noobs liked him!

I can tell how pro you are with spelling mistakes on words like graphic and super. Are you seriously saying Rockstar will make a game too powerful for current generation console hardware and loose millions for making it PC exclusive? GTA, PC exclusive? Never.

First of all, what's R* GTA5 argument, is that a site? Also, I don't think R* would make a game without first checking the PS3 and 360 could handle it. Third, welcome to iGTA5.com. :)

GTA5 Argument... The original story board. In PS3 and XBOX the game will be not so hardware demanding, the new RAGE system in full power needs a 1Giga grafic board.

I can tell how pro you are with spelling mistakes on words like graphic and super. Are you seriously saying Rockstar will make a game too powerful for current generation console hardware and loose millions for making it PC exclusive? GTA, PC exclusive? Never.

I mean supra not super. Grafic or graphic weres da diference?

GTA5 Argument... The original story board. In PS3 and XBOX the game will be not so hardware demanding, the new RAGE system in full power needs a 1Giga grafic board.

Sorry dude, but I call 100% :bullshit:

You can't seem to come up with a source, so until you do I say it's fake.

And you ignored my question. You said PS3 and Xbox won't be powerful enough to run the "full game". Do you really think Rockstar will make GTA PC exclusive?

Thats right Scalawag, probably the full game will be only released in pc version. Im not making this up. You are free not to belive.

You absolutely are. Whether this is a product of wishful thinking or just plain stupidity remains to be seen.

I'm going to repeat myself: The complete version of GTA5 main storyline will be released probably only on the PC game version. This game is not huge. Its collossal. Red dead map looks like a dwarf next to GTA5 map. The number of missions and the multitude of controlable caracters makes this game the longest game ever. One of the caracters have almost 70 missions to perform and his not the main dude. The "money search storyline" is very diferent from the classical guy with nothing that becames a rich man on the others GTA episodes. If u dont believe me send my quotes to R*. I work in Take2 products development and im amased that so many people is so mind closed. This is going to be a Tetris success.

That is possibly the dumbest thing any of our new members have posted, and that's saying a lot.

Not that any of the shit you've made up has been believable, but even if it had been, "If u dont believe me send my quotes to R*. I work in Take2 products development," would have been a dead giveaway that it was fake, because 1. Take-Two has nothing to do with the development of GTA, it's strictly R* NYC and R* North. Take-Two is just the company that owns R*, they have none of their own people working on GTA, 2. You'd have to be a complete fucking idiot to claim to have inside info and then say what your job is with the company, because it would take no work at all for Take-Two/R* to find out which employee gave out information and fire them. Anyone who was actually working on GTA would know to keep their mouth shut about their position if they tried to leak any info, and 3. R* NYC and R* North are both based in countries where people actually know how to speak English properly, and your broken English just makes this fake info look even worse.

Go find somewhere else to post your bullshit.

Guest Marney1

That is possibly the dumbest thing any of our new members have posted, and that's saying a lot.

Not that any of the shit you've made up has been believable, but even if it had been, "If u dont believe me send my quotes to R*. I work in Take2 products development," would have been a dead giveaway that it was fake, because 1. Take-Two has nothing to do with the development of GTA, it's strictly R* NYC and R* North. Take-Two is just the company that owns R*, they have none of their own people working on GTA, 2. You'd have to be a complete fucking idiot to claim to have inside info and then say what your job is with the company, because it would take no work at all for Take-Two/R* to find out which employee gave out information and fire them. Anyone who was actually working on GTA would know to keep their mouth shut about their position if they tried to leak any info, and 3. R* NYC and R* North are both based in countries where people actually know how to speak English properly, and your broken English just makes this fake info look even worse.

Go find somewhere else to post your bullshit.

I'm not a Take-Two employee but I know someone who is. I doubt VeryLight will believe that though.

I'm going to repeat myself: The complete version of GTA5 main storyline will be released probably only on the PC game version. This game is not huge. Its collossal. Red dead map looks like a dwarf next to GTA5 map. The number of missions and the multitude of controlable caracters makes this game the longest game ever. One of the caracters have almost 70 missions to perform and his not the main dude. The "money search storyline" is very diferent from the classical guy with nothing that becames a rich man on the others GTA episodes. If u dont believe me send my quotes to R*. I work in Take2 products development and im amased that so many people is so mind closed. This is going to be a Tetris success.

Look kid, nobody believes you work for T2/R*/whoever. Nobody believes you have inside info. This isn't some n00bfest where everyone is going to bow down to you. We all have ideas of what to expect in GTA V and things we want in the game but we say they are our ideas or opinions. We don't try to act like something we aren't. Stop it.

I'm aware of the drugs

That's awesome you refer to them as THE drugs. You sound like my granddad bless his cotton bed socks

most people mix tobacco with it so your then addicted to weed and tobacco.

Of all the many many many stoners I know, NO ONE mixes tobacco into their weed. O.o

You have obviously never left the United States.

Smoking right now

Ahh yes, the supra computer by Toyota that's the one you mean right?

Tempted to ban for libellous comments. If anyone of power saw that and believed it the company would be worthless :v

Thats right

Scalawag,

probably the full game will be only released in pc version. Im not making this up. You are free not to belive.

Okay I don't believe because it's bullshit. I can't wait till the game is released and all your bullshit info is proven wrong.