Sign in to follow this  
eertg6

Do you think it;s true?

I don't know why I even bothered to click that link, I knew there would be more bullshit coming. I only read up to "my dad works for Rockstar" that's where I get off.

So no, I do not think it's true. :luis:

I don't know why I even bothered to click that link, I knew there would be more bullshit coming. I only read up to "my dad works for Rockstar" that's where I get off.

So no, I do not think it's true. :luis:

you should read it, probably one of the funniest gta5 trolling atm

I'll post it for the fuck of it:

My Dad works for Rockstar, and he has been secretly talking to me about it's development for the past two years. I begged and begged, but at first he would not tell me anything about it for the first year or so- but I got into a bad accident and was severely depressed because of my injuries. I was so depressed that I would not talk to anyone for over six months, and would not even try to get out of my wheelchair to walk again, or attend physical therapy. Out of total desperation, knowing how much I loved GTA, my Dad started secretly talking to me about his job, and what was going on with GTA 5. He saw that every time he spoke about GTA 5 with me I would get happier, and I even started attending therapy, so he continued telling me everything about it. I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT WHAT IS IN GTA 5. All the stuff that has bean "leaked" so far is all B.S.

My Dad is going to put me back in my wheelchair- permantly- if I tell you all this stuff- but I cannot resist! I have been reading these stupid comments for days now, and it has been driving me crazy! I just have to say something! So here it is folks- the real deal- and I am going to get into HUGE trouble for this- but it is worth it: (Pray for me that my Dad won't break my back again- I have been through enough already!)

1. The protagonist is not named "Adrian" or whatever- he is hispanic though (Columbian) and his name is "Xavier". The name Xavier was chosen for the "X" initial.

2. The game takes place in San Andreas in 2012. There will be a timeline with days of the week, a calender, and dates. WW 3 breaks out on the date 12-12-12 in the game and changes the story drastically, and there will be a tsunami. Xavier goes from seeking revenge, and being a big time drug dealer, to saving many people, and being a real hero (Xavier means Savior in English).

3. The map is about twice as big as GTA 4, and much more detailed. The map will be very similar to the old San Andreas, although there will be major changes to the environment.

4. Xavier is young, and the game starts out on his graduation day from High School- everything is going great- until a drive-by kills his brother at the graduation ceremony.

5. Xavier will be buying a lot of properties like GTA San Andreas- but looses most of his properties from the tsunami at the outbreak of WW 3.

6. There will be gang wars- but everyone comes together to fight a common enemy. You will go from killing cops- to being a vigilante and helping the cops.

7. There will be military, but you will go from fighting against them when you have 6 stars, to working with them in a big way.

8. There will be a huge battleship that you will pilot that has big artillery, missiles, and guns that will be manned by other players in multiplayer.

9. There will be jet fighters, helicopters, drones, tanks, a submarine, wingsuits, jetpacks, and parachuting. There will be much higher altitudes, and dogfighting will be back- it will be in multiplayer mode.

10. There will be a few cars that are set up for drifting. You can mod cars, bikes, and trucks in mod shops. There will be badass lowriders, Monster trucks, and a car like the one in James Bond's "The Spy Who Loved Me" that can cruise under water like a submarine, with weapons and special features. Many new things can be purchased at the mod shops.

11. Bicycles are back, and there will be skateboards, and a motorized skateboard this time. There will be badass go-karts, with nitro.

12. The multiplayer modes will be awesome! There will be big wars with 64 players for PC and 32 for Xbox 360 and PS3.

13. There will be ability to shoot through walls and doors, and destructable enviroments.

14. Ability to swim will be back, with scuba tanks, "oysters" will be treasures in shipwrecks, jellyfish that sting, sharks that attack, and waves on the beach.

15. There will be iPhones, and you can listen to music outside of vehicles now, and other players on Xbox live will be able to hear your tunes bumping from your car as you drive by. You can take video with your iPhone and "Tweet". There will be a fake social networking site like Facebook.

16. Your player will be custumizeable, and a gym for working out. Your safehouse will also be customizeable somewhat.

17. There will be a U.F.O. in area 69, and a laser type gun with massive power like the Scarab Gun in Halo 2.

18. The protagonist does not die, and Niko does make a few appearances with his military experience.

19. At the end of WW 3, there will be a New World Order- but they will be good guys.

Oh- and dildos will be back

Source(s):

my dad works at rockstar

What a fucking joke, laser guns? UFOs? NWO? WW3?... Fuck me, stupid honkys.

4. Xavier is young, and the game starts out on his graduation day from High School- everything is going great- until a drive-by kills his brother at the graduation ceremony.

5. Xavier will be buying a lot of properties like GTA San Andreas- but looses most of his properties from the tsunami at the outbreak of WW 3.

ROFL. You know shit just got real when you loose your properties from a tsunami.

I can't wait for Niko to show up:

"Hi I was in the last GTA game and i'm here for no logical reason to give my advice to a total stranger, now lets don our wingsuits and fly to the military base, steal a UFO and use its antigravity powers to stop this tsunami from destroying the world!"

• Like 1

Sure, some people in the world must be sons of Rockstar Employees. But not that troll.

"My Dad works for Rockstar, and he has been secretly talking to me about it's development for the past two years. I begged and begged, but at first he would not tell me anything about it for the first year or so- but I got into a bad accident and was severely depressed because of my injuries. I was so depressed that I would not talk to anyone for over six months, and would not even try to get out of my wheelchair to walk again, or attend physical therapy. Out of total desperation, knowing how much I loved GTA, my Dad started secretly talking to me about his job, and what was going on with GTA 5. He saw that every time he spoke about GTA 5 with me I would get happier, and I even started attending therapy, so he continued telling me everything about it. I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT WHAT IS IN GTA 5. All the stuff that has bean "leaked" so far is all B.S."

Everything in red is BULLSHIT

Sure, some people in the world must be sons of Rockstar Employees.

On the contrary. The first clause on their contract is that they must euthanise their children. Wives are hired to work the canteen, but have to live in the staff quarters and internet access is limited to cooking recipes.

• Like 1

My Dad works for Rockstar, and he has been secretly talking to me about it's development for the past two years. I begged and begged, but at first he would not tell me anything about it for the first year or so- but I got into a bad accident and was severely depressed because of my injuries. I was so depressed that I would not talk to anyone for over six months, and would not even try to get out of my wheelchair to walk again, or attend physical therapy. Out of total desperation, knowing how much I loved GTA, my Dad started secretly talking to me about his job, and what was going on with GTA 5. He saw that every time he spoke about GTA 5 with me I would get happier, and I even started attending therapy, so he continued telling me everything about it. I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT WHAT IS IN GTA 5. All the stuff that has bean "leaked" so far is all B.S.

My Dad is going to put me back in my wheelchair- permantly- if I tell you all this stuff- but I cannot resist! I have been reading these stupid comments for days now, and it has been driving me crazy! I just have to say something! So here it is folks- the real deal- and I am going to get into HUGE trouble for this- but it is worth it: (Pray for me that my Dad won't break my back again- I have been through enough already!)

1. The protagonist is not named "Adrian" or whatever- he is hispanic though (Columbian) and his name is "Xavier". The name Xavier was chosen for the "X" initial.

2. The game takes place in San Andreas in 2012. There will be a timeline with days of the week, a calender, and dates. WW 3 breaks out on the date 12-12-12 in the game and changes the story drastically, and there will be a tsunami. Xavier goes from seeking revenge, and being a big time drug dealer, to saving many people, and being a real hero (Xavier means Savior in English).

3. The map is about twice as big as GTA 4, and much more detailed. The map will be very similar to the old San Andreas, although there will be major changes to the environment.

6. There will be gang wars- but everyone comes together to fight a common enemy. You will go from killing cops- to being a vigilante and helping the cops.

7. There will be military, but you will go from fighting against them when you have 6 stars, to working with them in a big way.

8. There will be a huge battleship that you will pilot that has big artillery, missiles, and guns that will be manned by other players in multiplayer.

9. There will be jet fighters, helicopters, drones, tanks, a submarine, wingsuits, jetpacks, and parachuting. There will be much higher altitudes, and dogfighting will be back- it will be in multiplayer mode.

10. There will be a few cars that are set up for drifting. You can mod cars, bikes, and trucks in mod shops. There will be badass lowriders, Monster trucks, and a car like the one in James Bond's "The Spy Who Loved Me" that can cruise under water like a submarine, with weapons and special features. Many new things can be purchased at the mod shops.

11. Bicycles are back, and there will be skateboards, and a motorized skateboard this time. There will be badass go-karts, with nitro.

12. The multiplayer modes will be awesome! There will be big wars with 64 players for PC and 32 for Xbox 360 and PS3.

13. There will be ability to shoot through walls and doors, and destructable enviroments.

14. Ability to swim will be back, with scuba tanks, "oysters" will be treasures in shipwrecks, jellyfish that sting, sharks that attack, and waves on the beach.

15. There will be iPhones, and you can listen to music outside of vehicles now, and other players on Xbox live will be able to hear your tunes bumping from your car as you drive by. You can take video with your iPhone and "Tweet". There will be a fake social networking site like Facebook.

16. Your player will be custumizeable, and a gym for working out. Your safehouse will also be customizeable somewhat.

17. There will be a U.F.O. in area 69, and a laser type gun with massive power like the Scarab Gun in Halo 2.

18. The protagonist does not die, and Niko does make a few appearances with his military experience.

19. At the end of WW 3, there will be a New World Order- but they will be good guys.

Oh- and dildos will be back"

I Really don't know what to think of that...... Very perculliar indeed >.<

You really didn't need to repaste the whole thing just for that rather pointless and vague reply. I did it further up the page.

Kid with the Dad from Rockstar is brilliant.

Answer 4:

YES I think so.

But I think this might be a Wii U Exclusive, because I heard about this game a very long time ago on http://www.wiiublog.com

Every answer and everyone who believed any of that is amazing. In any definition you like.

My personal highlight.

The name Xavier was chosen because of the inital: X.

The name Xavier means saviour in English.

Xavier as a boy's name is pronounced ecks-ZAY-vee-er, ZAY-vee-er. It is of Basque origin, and the meaning of Xavier is "new house".

I got that from a baby names website, that, if pushed, would probably provide more reliable information regarding GTA than this dumb fuck...

Guest Marney1

I've just read the 'My dad works for Rockstar' bit and realised he's my son so yeah, I think it's true.

I've just read the 'My dad works for Rockstar' bit and realised he's my son so yeah, I think it's true.

"My Dad is going to put me back in my wheelchair- permantly"

I'm going to have to report you to child services, Marney.