liquidhalogen

Your thoughts: Just Los Santos or San Fierro and Las Venturas too?

Do you think Gta V will include SF and Vegas?  

117 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Las Venturas is a recreation of Las Vegas. But in R* San Andreas it was part of the "state".
that is very true however I know we wont see Seattle or canada. Out of the question.

All the old cities from sa maybe... definitely not seattle tho

Las Venturas is a recreation of Las Vegas. But in R* San Andreas it was part of the "state".
that is very true however I know we wont see Seattle or canada. Out of the question.

All the old cities from sa maybe... definitely not seattle tho

Your right i mean it is outta the question but i live in seattle its exactly like Los Sants(los angeles) but not so hollyowood but the city is diverse lower end, higher end, line of homeless and THE GHETTO except it would always be cold & rainy

I think there is a 40 percent chance it includes multiple cities (not nessarilly Las Venturas or San Fierro) and a 60% chance it's just los santos.

I think there should be at least one city other than LS and an occational small town.

Yours sincerely, A fine gentleman with an iPhone.

There might me more than one village or countryside town (like in SA) since they mentioned the countryside (and I don't think they would just make a big area with trees/grass/hills without some inhabited area).

I STRONGLY BELIEVE IT WILL BE 5 cities. A huge colossal map, and lots of surprises.

Edited by TreeFitty
You forgot the "my opinion" part.

as far as will R* have just los santos or have all three(san fierro an las venturas) remains to be seen but i think it would be a huge mistake to just have the one metropolis instead of three... but what would be badass is if the only way to reach said cities was by air(meaning by an airline ticket or steal a plane an fly there) but that is pretty far fetched.... unless they make gtaV like they did san andreas meaning san andreas is a state like liberty city(they should be connected then).. then you could: drive, fly, or swim...

I STRONGLY BELIEVE IT WILL BE 5 cities. A huge colossal map, and lots of surprises.

Unlikely, but you never know. But good to finally see you expressing your opinions rather than false facts.

Me personally would just love for it to be Las Venturas, I think it would be great for all the crime etc and we havnt seen a full game there by its self with no other islands, instead of what it was like in GTA:san Andreas where we only got a few missions up there.

:)

Edited by OptimumPx

Me personally would just love for it to be Las Venturas, I think it would be great for all the crime etc and we havnt seen a full game there by its self with no other islands, instead of what it was like in GTA:san Andreas where we only got a few missions up there.

Well your dream is already crushed, as it's obvious that the city in the trailer is Los Santos.

Edited by OptimumPx

Well your dream is already crushed, as it's obvious that the city in the trailer is Los Santos.

why is it you decided to write your text huge?

Edited by OptimumPx

why is it you decided to write your text huge?

Probably in case an old person with fading vision can read it, as those types of people are on GTA sites all the time.

Edited by OptimumPx

Ctrl + scroll wheel also changes text size, but 80-year-olds can't do two things at once. Except for shitting themselves while being a burden to everyone around them, they can do that.

There has to be more than 1 island ! That passinger plane (Shamal) is flying into the city from somwhere else that has a maijor airport.

Guest Marney1

There has to be more than 1 island ! That passinger plane (Shamal) is flying into the city from somwhere else that has a maijor airport.

Yeah maybe it was flying in from the UK.

There's most likely more than one airstrip, but there's nothing to indicate that there would be more than one major airport, or that there is more than one island. The map may consist of one large island, or may not be an island at all.

Hopefully not the Uk ! I live there and honestly it would ruin the game ! @:Massacre . Interesting point , Like you said maybe the 1 city is so big that it needs more than 1 airport.