liquidhalogen

Your thoughts: Just Los Santos or San Fierro and Las Venturas too?

Do you think Gta V will include SF and Vegas?  

117 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I hear a lot of people interpreting the statement Rockstar made regarding "returning to Los Santos" as being ambiguous and still allowing for the possibility for the other cities to be back, and the trailer does have some moments where it seems to be insinuating other cities.

On the other hand, is it totally clear to you that V will just be Los Santos?

icon11.gif

Voted for all the cities. I really dont have an opinion on what i think it will be. just what i want it to be. with all 3 cities the game will be more diverse.

you're probably just A LOVELY FINE GENTLEMAN.

Corrected. You probably won't know what it means but it will to those who matter.

From R*s statement it doesn't mention anything other than LS, I hope to be completely wrong and there will be a second and third city included. But as of this time we have nothing to prove it, so...

Engage pessimism.

I believe it's only Los Santos. I don't mind, it's not like it will be as small as before. Probably 5-8x bigger, along with countryside. Those people that insist there will be Venturas and San Fierro are just in denial, as much as I want them (espeically SF) I don't think it will happen.

you're probably just A LOVELY FINE GENTLEMAN.

Corrected. You probably won't know what it means but it will to those who matter.

From R*s statement it doesn't mention anything other than LS, I hope to be completely wrong and there will be a second and third city included. But as of this time we have nothing to prove it, so...

Engage pessimism.

Rockstar only showed Los Santos in the Grand Theft Auto San Andreas trailers and it was not until the game was released that Las Venturas and San Fierro were discovered. Knowing the game company, there probably will be more than just Los Santos to free roam around in. Proof of this statement can be seen in the trailer when the heist is taking place. Notice that the license plate on the van does not say San Andreas but instead something along the lines of Las Palmas and the color is red instead of orange.gta-5-trailer-1-blue-car-driving-around-2.jpggta-5-trailer-1-he-has-back-up.jpg

Edited by TreeFitty
Removed double posting of pics.
  • Like 2

By memory I'm pretty sure we knew that there was going to be 3 cities in SA before the first trailer was released. I think it might have even been the first piece of info after the announcement

By memory I'm pretty sure we knew that there was going to be 3 cities in SA before the first trailer was released. I think it might have even been the first piece of info after the announcement

I based my post off of various announcement articles and the San Andreas Debut Trailer and it was said that only San Andreas would be the area to roam. Here is my sources if you care to further try an disprove my statement.

http://ps2.ign.com/a...5/495767p1.html

The second trailer (Welcome to the Jungle) showed off the other two cities. They were known to us before the game was released, but not at the first trailer, if memory serves me.

I think San Fierro might make an appearance because I5 and the Altamont Pass.

And at the end of the trailer, a plane flies over the Vinewood sign... wasn't that from the direction Las Venturas was in the original San Andreas?

afaik we knew pretty much right from he beginning that SA will have more than one city to explore, but names came later on.

Anyway, I voted for LS only as that's the place I spent (and still do) most of the time playing SA, never really cared about the other towns, especially SF. To me, LS delivered the best feeling plus most of the story is based in/around LS.

And from the looks of the trailer, the feeling I got roaming LS will be more than recreated in 5...

I mean, I would play the game anyway, no matter what else - beside LS - will be in there, but I know already that I won't spend much time there.

But technical aspects underline the LS only theory. Just look at the amazing detail they show off in the trailer. All this needs it's disc/hdd place. After all, we're talking about a game that'll be played on current generation consoles and especially the 360 is very much limited by memory capacity and I really doubt that R* will go down the big download/installment lane.

EDIT: grammar etc

Edited by gmt

Well I'm not keeping my hopes up. But it would be soo dope to see a san fierro or las vanteras on a modern system and game engine. I would especially like to see san fierro just because LV was kinda boring and many other games have gone there

If it is just los Santos I'm cool with that too just because the game will focus on one town more so there would be more minor details

Rockstar only showed Los Santos in the Grand Theft Auto San Andreas trailers and it was not until the game was released that Las Venturas and San Fierro were discovered.

No, we knew about the other cities well before the game released.

Proof of this statement can be seen in the trailer when the heist is taking place. Notice that the license plate on the van does not say San Andreas but instead something along the lines of Las Palmas and the color is red instead of orange.

No, the van's plate says San Andreas too. It's also based on a California plate.

If they aren't included, I hope they make another game sometime in the future of only SF/LV, and then finally another complete state of San Andreas. That is worth waiting for.

Voted just LS... would be interesting if they mixed mexico into the game... especially with all the drug wars going on

• Like 1