Sign in to follow this  
PedestrianRiotz

What do you think? Next GTA Trailer

It'd be nice if the next one came on christmas day. Be a great present from rockstar. wouldn't be surprised if it was just before that though. 6 weeks apart hopefully otherwise i'll get bored with no new info.

Hey look it's Pitbull, still rocking the old avatar too. I think we might get some screenies as a christmas present and maybe a trailer in mid January.

I'll say early February, I'd like to assume they'll give us a release date but after the IV snafu they won't say unless they are sure they can meet the deadline.

Hey look it's Pitbull, still rocking the old avatar too. I think we might get some screenies as a christmas present and maybe a trailer in mid January.

We'll definitely have some new official news by Christmas, hopefully some Screens, no trailer until late January, probably mid February. The next trailer will show some of the actual story line, and less of the landscape. they know (rockstar) that the biggest thing that most fans want to know about it the actual landscape of the new San Andreas and they will for sure keep that a secret for the third or fourth trailer

I hope they release some screenshots, info or a new trailer on Christmas day. That would be great. I expect at most one more piece of information this year.

Guest Marney1

icon11.gif

Yah I can't see us getting fuck all till xmas. maybe a xmas "gift" teaser...something. im thinking some real good info by jan/feb.

I'm thinking Max Payne 3 will take top priority February - March, then we'll get shit tons of info on GTA V.

Hopefully another trailer by Jan/Feb. If not imagine at least some screens or confirmed info.

Then agree with Marney, after Max Payne, GTA V will be everywhaaaar.

New Years present- release of gta v.

Stupid, They need to generate even more hype. Games don't usually release 2-3 months after their announcement.

Plus then they would have revealed almost nothing, unless they plan on releasing multiple trailers, info and screenshots in only december.

The longer they wait for releasing GTA5, the longer I get to save money for a PC to actually play it (no I don't like consoles).

Sorry, but I don't think Rockstar will delay the game just for you. Plus, hopefully they have learnt from how shitty GTA IV ran on PC, you need a supercomputer from NASA to run it properly.

I'm lucky that my daddy works for NASA then.

And I think we'll get something interesting other than screenshots before or during xmas, and maybe they do something good about the pc version, dunno.

Yeah I think we will get a surprise on Christmas, maybe some screenshots and some official info (characters etc...) or another trailer. As I said, I expect one more chunk of info this year.

First of all the release date....

I think they'll release info about the character and the environment before the release date. I would rather know about the game (not too much to spoil it) than know nothing and know when it's coming out.

That would be awesome to wake up christmas morning get one www.Rockstargames.com and watch a brand new trailer or at least get some details cause I'm tired of reading the same stuff over and over and over again.

• Like 1