Sign in to follow this  
grove_nz

Information Timeline

"The RAGE engine drives games such as Red Dead Redemption, Grand Theft Auto IV and Midnight Club: Los Angeles, as well as upcoming titles such as Max Payne 3." - I'm not sure if we can trust the source where I found this information but it seems genuine.

Exactly, Euphoria is just a periphery engine that handles character animation and physics.

Correcting someone without the information, kind of makes you sound like an idiot. haha. But seriously grammer aside, what he said made enough sense. GTA 5 will be easier as they've already built games around this platform.

gta 5 wont took so long like gta 4 because in gta 4 the rage engine was first used and invented like that there were many many many bugs thats because gta 4 took so long.In gta 5 rage engine would be better because the basics are given from gta 4.

What the hell are you talking about? GTA IV used the Euphoria engine. & It was delayed because of development issues with the ps3 version. Any delays for V will be financial or some unexpected development problem. It has nothing to do with the game engine...

Whoa! Chill the fuck out Mr Expert.

I never said I was an expert, that guy is just an idiot.

No sir you are the fucking idiot.

RAGE = Rockstar Advanced Game Engine

Euphoria = Physics and Animation

Edit. Everyone else beat me. Either way next time gather facts or you make your self look Stoopid. -_-

Yeah back on topic, has been nearly a month since the trailer now. When do people think the next piece of information will be released by Rockstar? I didn't expect this much silence on the matter

Guest Marney1

Yeah back on topic, has been nearly a month since the trailer now. When do people think the next piece of information will be released by Rockstar? I didn't expect this much silence on the matter

It's impossible to predict as they're not actively promoting it like they are for their next release, Max Payne 3. It honestly wouldn't surprise me if they didn't release anything for another 6 months or so.