Sign in to follow this  
Rayge

What Stats would you like to be tracked in GTA V?

I thought it was pretty cool how you could see all the fun stats in GTA, especially V and San Andreas. I loved the "distance traveled" and "property damage" ones the most.

These are some stats that I would like to see that haven't been in previous games (that I'm aware of), even though the game is probably near completed by now:

- Number of times shot

- Number of suicides

- Number of police killed

- $ spent on customization (I don't know if this was in SA)

- Max speed reached in car/bike/plane/helicopter/???

- Kilos of drugs sold (presuming that's in the game)

- Number of houses robbed (")

- $ worth of objects stolen (jacking cars/other vehicles, robbery, mugging, if all that is possible of course)

That's all I can think of for now.

Vice City had a cool one with determined how awesome was your rampage by saying how much media attention you received, I'd like to see that come back.

• Like 1

Media attention tracking was good.

I would like these:

-People ran over

-Number of headshots

-Number of cars stolen

-Amount spent on prostitutes/strip clubs

-Time playing game

-Shortest mission time(and give the title of the mission)

-Longest mission time(and give the title of the mission)

Guest Marney1

GTA IV's stats list was quite exhaustive, can't think of anything extra worth adding to be honest. Maybe 'Amount of handbrake turns performed'?

Vice City had a cool one with determined how awesome was your rampage by saying how much media attention you received, I'd like to see that come back.

Yeah me too, a long with the "Distance traveled" from GTA IV that says city by city, it makes it feel like a real Rockstar universe. Also the property damage one in San Andreas, I loved being some guy from the hood causing millions in damage.

Time spent not on missions of any sort. it'd be great to find out how much time i actually waste just fucking around not really doing anything. As it's gonna be huge the missions won't be the thing you spending the most time on, it'll be looking for bigfoot again like the good old days lol. ^_^

And maybe have a how many people you can kill in 1 go before dieing stat.

Time spent not on missions of any sort. it'd be great to find out how much time i actually waste just fucking around not really doing anything. As it's gonna be huge the missions won't be the thing you spending the most time on, it'll be looking for bigfoot again like the good old days lol. ^_^

That would be awesome, just go to a crowd and pull out your RPG. That also gave me an idea, maybe a record of how many people you could kill in one minute? or 2 etc... Then after a reasonably difficult but not impossible amount you could get a trophy.

That would be awesome, just go to a crowd and pull out your RPG. That also gave me an idea, maybe a record of how many people you could kill in one minute? or 2 etc... Then after a reasonably difficult but not impossible amount you could get a trophy.

In my head I heard 'Kill Frenzy' when I read this post

I loved that stat. Passionately.

GTA IV's stats list was quite exhaustive, can't think of anything extra worth adding to be honest. Maybe 'Amount of handbrake turns performed'?

Amount of handbrake turns controlled would be better considering how driving works in this... I played San Andreas recently, handbrake turns in that were hilariously easy.

Number of prostitutes killed after using them.

Amount of cash retrieved from prostitutes bodies.

Amount of time spent in brothels.

Number of pussy's jacked without approval.

You get the full picture...

Times pooted.

They should add the ability to fart in game. Imagine being able to clear a room by farting in order to get into a certain area unnoticed.

Sign in to follow this