Sign in to follow this  
Headshot

What Achievements/Trophies would you like to see in GTA V

I want a trophy for a certain amount of people ran over, love driving down the side walk and just plowing over people.XD And if they have drug trade maybe an achievement/trophy for when you make a certain profit. And obviously an achievement/trophy for completing the story missions, but also ones for when you do a certain amount of Taxi, Paramedic, Vigilante missions. These are just some of the ones I thought of. Also it'd be easy to have ones if property purchasing and devolpment came back. Just thought of t his while playing GTA 4.xp

Guest Marney1

• Drive every make of vehicle
  • Drive above 100 mph for a full 60 seconds
  • 1 Sniper Round 2 Kills
  • Perform a side-wheelie for 50 yards
  • Drive 100,000 miles
  • Launch yourself 100 yards through a car windscreen

• Like 1

Guest Marney1

^Last one is hilarious. :P

Ha, they're all entirely possible to implement into the game though. Maybe we should have thought of this thread years ago when R* where putting the game together. Probably too late now if they read it.

I absolutely hate online multiplayer trophies, because they are just so hard to get. It takes so long to even get a game of TDM in GTA IV, let alone a mission to save some Petrovic guy...

But I would like achievments a for these things:

-Run over X amount of people
-Spend X amount on car customization
-Kill X amount of cops
-Earn X amount from dillin' dope
-Jumping X distance/height
-Commit suicide X number of times
-Kill 2/3/4/5000 people ( I don't know if that's a lot, but I killed about 1000 people in GTA IV with little messing about)
-Mission achievments ( I hope there is vigilante, fire department, paramedic and other such missions in the game)
-Jump from X amount of planes
-Do X amount of flips on a motorbike
-Kill X amount of people with a Faggio (or the V equivilent)

Killing people with a Faggio, now that is a funny mental image.XD

I think it should be X amount of drugs sold in general, but you could always split them up. And as for multiplayer achievements I never paid much attention to them but I doubt that GTA V will not have multiplayer achievements, or at least it seems unlikely.

I would also like a mini game where you try to ride a unicycle for cash on the side of the road or in a circus or whatever, and you get an achievement/trophy if you stay on the unicycle for a certain period of time, not to mention it'd be hilarious if the protag shouted profanities when he fell off the bike.xP

I would also like a mini game where you try to ride a unicycle for cash on the side of the road or in a circus or whatever, and you get an achievement/trophy if you stay on the unicycle for a certain period of time, not to mention it'd be hilarious if the protag shouted profanities when he fell off the bike.xP

With the control difficulty of QWOP. make it a gold trophy. :whistle:

I'd like to see a trophy for the most humiliating excuse for getting wasted/busted, like if you were taken out by a little old lady riding a faggio. It could be a new type of 'brown' trophy, one that you don't want to get. :scooter:

With the control difficulty of QWOP. make it a gold trophy. :whistle:

I'd like to see a trophy for the most humiliating excuse for getting wasted/busted, like if you were taken out by a little old lady riding a faggio. It could be a new type of 'brown' trophy, one that you don't want to get. :scooter:

Fair enough. >.>

I want an achievement for a certain amount of cops killed with 2 or more stars with the baseball bat or another melee weapon. :P

Guest Marney1

I don't think Rockstar will include trophies which 'encourage the player to kill police'.

Please, Please, PLEASE have one for jumping from one skyscraper ( Not building but huge tower) to another that would be awesome. hell it would be awesome just to do that. :)

Guest Marney1

I don't think Rockstar will include trophies which 'encourage the player to kill police'.

Yeah, it's okay to have missions for that.

Didn't think I'd have to explain the obvious but, the press would just love to use the headline:

"GTA V Awards Kids Trophies For Gunning Down Cops".

OMGzZ!1! hu da hell plais xbox lolzz... ps3 iz liek wai betta u n00b u suk! i juzt get ma mom to bai mee sum gaemer skore hahhahhhahhhahaa!

LOL JK

I'm not a 10 year old gamer.

Well achievements or trophies. I have an XBox, so I tend to think of achievements, I want a PS3 though.:P

And I want to see an achievement for becoming a millionaire, rather than just making half a million like it was in GTA 4.>.>

Well achievements or trophies. I have an XBox, so I tend to think of achievements, I want a PS3 though. :P

And I want to see an achievement for becoming a millionaire, rather than just making half a million like it was in GTA 4.>.>

Indeed, but it should be harder than in GTA IV. To get half a mil all you needed to do was bet all your money a few times in the cage fighters (presuming you had TBOGT) and if you lost the bet, all you had to do was restart without saving.

But on moneymaking, I think there should be an achievment for selling X amount of drugs, hypothetically stealing X worth from wherever you can steal from etc...