Sign in to follow this  
Mercy

Tattoos

I'm getting my third this afternoon... I'll try find the pic I drew up for it.

310136_10150411232968360_683353359_8275124_603998719_n.jpg

There it is done

tumblrlvb80ugkf71r2g5uy.png

I'm pretty sure thats a quote from titanic...

Actually? That would be upsetting...

I'm getting my third this afternoon... I'll try find the pic I drew up for it.

310136_10150411232968360_683353359_8275124_603998719_n.jpg

There it is done

tumblrlvb80ugkf71r2g5uy.png

I'm pretty sure thats a quote from titanic...

Actually? That would be upsetting...

Well, yes, ma'am, I do... I mean, I got everything I need right here with me. I got air in my lungs, a few blank sheets of paper. I mean, I love waking up in the morning not knowing what's gonna happen or, who I'm gonna meet, where I'm gonna wind up. Just the other night I was sleeping under a bridge and now here I am on the grandest ship in the world having champagne with you fine people. I figure life's a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You don't know what hand you're gonna get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you... to make each day count

I think you may have dodged a bullet, depending on how you look at it.

Lol slightly embarassin tattoo now. I find thos tattoos that say ' u have one life, live it' and shit a bit tacky, I mean it doesnt make the person live life any different, what's the point.

No offence

• Like 1

I got two tats, one on my left arm with a bald eagle holding a skull in its talons, with a banner of my state motto "live free or die." And on my right arm I have a guitar with a banner running through it saying "If I leave here tomorrow would you still remember me?" (lyrical opening to free bird).

May get more, I want a backpiece. Fuckin expensive shit though.

216592_10150169359269660_584954659_6543664_2673990_n.jpg

Nearly had this tattoo back when I was eighteen. I made the right choice.

If I get a tattoo in the future it would have to be my own design, not some tribal shit picked off a wall.

I got two tats, one on my left arm with a bald eagle holding a skull in its talons, with a banner of my state motto "live free or die." And on my right arm I have a guitar with a banner running through it saying "If I leave here tomorrow would you still remember me?" (lyrical opening to free bird).

If I had to guess what kind of tats you would have, that exactly what I would have guessed...

Well, yes, ma'am, I do... I mean, I got everything I need right here with me. I got air in my lungs, a few blank sheets of paper. I mean, I love waking up in the morning not knowing what's gonna happen or, who I'm gonna meet, where I'm gonna wind up. Just the other night I was sleeping under a bridge and now here I am on the grandest ship in the world having champagne with you fine people. I figure life's a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You don't know what hand you're gonna get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you... to make each day count

I think you may have dodged a bullet, depending on how you look at it.

Haha Phew!

Lol slightly embarassin tattoo now. I find thos tattoos that say ' u have one life, live it' and shit a bit tacky, I mean it doesnt make the person live life any different, what's the point.

No offence

Don't worry I'm not offended, you're entitled to you're opinion, the only thing I would say is you shouldn't assume people don't live life any differently because of something they look at every day. Tattoos can have meaning to people that you'd never have any idea about, there can be reasons they got them that they think of every time they look at them. At least in my case that's how I see it.

Otherwise tattoos are very subjective, I hate some peoples tattoos stuff like tribal tattoos and things picked out of the little book at the tattoo parlour. But other people love them, I don't judge them, but personally I wouldn't get them. In the same way I can understand if people don't like my tats.

If your going to use that to remember a situation, a feeling etc then fair enough. Mates of mine get tattoos that mean nothing, they barely live life as it is and they are not religious so why have Jesus tattooed on you? Or a random rose? I think the point I was tryin to make is that gettin a tattoo for a tattoos sake is pointless, it won't mean anything and later that person will regret it. This girl I no got JLS ( boy band in the UK ) tattooed on her hip, I mean in years to come she is so gunna regret that. Unless its her husband or child's initials or something.

I love some tattoos, it really all depends on the design and how unique it is. I have to say i die a little inside when i see people walking around with the same old unoriginal shit stamped on them, ie crosses, stars, arm bands, Chinese letters, 'tribal' nonsense, childrens names etc. But each to their own i guess.

I have one tattoo on my wrist myself, and another is in the pipeline. Both vaguely Nordic/Pagan designs.

Went binge-drinking yesterday afternoon, woke up to find this tattooed onto my right wrist.

After my initial panic attack I mumbled "what a stupid cunt" to myself for half an hour.

I finally realised it was just a transfer tattoo. What am I like, eh?

I decided freak my mum this afternoon with it, she pretty much pulled a knife on me...