Sign in to follow this  
Mercy

Tattoos

314564_10150354875196322_588171321_9597042_4799529_n.jpg

Genuinely have 'Asthenia' tattooed on my chest. It's more than just a username though, slags. And yes I know what the word means.

AND it was like 40 celsius in Turkey when this photo was taken. English people abroad go funny colours. It turned into a boss tan though.

I've got a lot of plans.. Most of them personal. My next plan is to get 2 on my wrists, one of a spider with the word 'Heroine' next to it, and the other a fly with the word 'Distraction' next to it. Not exactly next to them in the boring sense, but the bug's built around each word... I too plan to be grotesquely covered a la Massacre's plan one day.

Hahah, under arms and balls is pretty much all I get. It's kind of nice but the beard is coming in quite fast now but it's not quite covering all over, it's awkward when I'm lazy and don't shave.

all the time.

Oh and something about tattoo's, get back on topic you cunts... I want one of my sleeves to be dedicated to a Stephen King series. If you know what I mean and you ruin the apparently shoddy ending - go fuck yourself.

Fine. Fucking modfag.

I was going to get a Green Lantern symbol on my right middle finger, but that shitty Green Lantern movie kind of killed that plan. I'm getting the Assassin seal either on my left ring finger (which is where they brand the seal in AC 2/Brotherhood) or on the back of that hand. I'm going to get a R* logo (just the R and star, not the box around it) on my right wrist, and either a fleur-di-lis (Saints Row) or a Guild seal (Fable) on my left wrist.

This is going on the back of my neck.

MarcusTattoo.png

icon11.gif

Dont got one, dont want one. Dont hate on them either. Just not for me.

A lot of people are surprised when they find out I have no tats, lol.

edit

225943_10150173150883028_509473027_6697116_3995138_n.jpg

Theres me with temp tats at an 80s party. :scooter:

Fine. Fucking modfag.

I was going to get a Green Lantern symbol on my right middle finger, but that shitty Green Lantern movie kind of killed that plan. I'm getting the Assassin seal either on my left ring finger (which is where they brand the seal in AC 2/Brotherhood) or on the back of that hand. I'm going to get a R* logo (just the R and star, not the box around it) on my right wrist, and either a fleur-di-lis (Saints Row) or a Guild seal (Fable) on my left wrist.

MarcusTattoo.png

i like the logo for the expendables movie;

The_Expendables_Logo_by_1zomg_a_peanut1.png

same concept though... i don't like yours because it's gears of war and i didn't really get into it... i do like the bullet hole in the skull though, my skull tat has a skull fracture :D...

I got one on my back. Took 20 hours :o

Omg! Mine on the back of my neck took half hour lol. What was it of?

Massy, I like the assasins creed idea but u don't wanna look like a walking advert with brands all over you.

Fine. Fucking modfag.

MarcusTattoo.png

Stop being a pussy, a real assassin just cuts his finger off.

• Like 1

I'm not worried about getting a bunch of logos done because it'll all be surrounded by other non-logo tattoos. Besides, some companies will pay you upwards of $20k to get their logo tattooed on you.

And I didn't play the first Assassin's Creed, so cutting off a finger doesn't apply to me.

The drawing of it looked better than the thing itself, which is usually the case with tattoos I find.

I disagree, it looks a lot better in person, and it all needs to settle down, and the shading fades alot more. Maybe in a month or two I'll photo it again and you'll see.

1luXiVxWVstwbQqPc7Bo7w7Yq8R3ef240.jpeg

That's some terrible photoshopping work there.