Sign in to follow this  
Mercy

Tattoos

So do u lot have any?

Are u dead set against them, find them sexy?

Did u want one but never got one or are u thinkin bout getting one?

butterfly-tattoos-tattoo-designs-ph.jpg

I like drawing tribal style patterns just for the fuck of it if I have a pen to hand. But i'd never consider getting a tattoo, really doesn't appeal to me, unless I was some 6ft 2 muscley ego prick... which i'm not.

Is that your tattoo or just a random pic?

I intend on being almost grotesquely tattooed one day, just trying to plan everything out before I actually get any of them.

And I like chicks with tattoos, but it heavily depends on what/where the tattoos are.

• Like 1

No its not my tattoo, just from photobucket. I have a tattoo on the back of my neck, its Latin words. I like tattoos but not loads, I mean maybe a couple on a guy, but it depends how u look tbh...if you look like a scrawny twat then u will look stupid, if your a chav u will look more chavy.

I think on women having a tattoo on your wrist looks horrible and having a tramp stamp is slaggy. Having one on your arm or foot is a bit chavy. Just my opinion.

I really hope I get to see some of the girls I know who have had stupid tattoos done in 20-30 years time. They look daft now, would love to see how much worse it gets.

I only have one, I would not get another, this one means somethin to me, another one wouldn't.

It doesn't really hurt tho, its like a burning scratching pain, a bit like sun burn, its not as bad as u wud think.

No just a winnie the pooh with a honey pot, y?

I wouldn't think it was that bad anyway, i'm not scared of getting a tattoo done. I just find it an unnecessary waste of money that would look rather tacky. That is the reason why I would never get one.

I think they can look tacky and that's why not everyone shud have 1. I got mine because I wanted to do something I had control over, something a little crazy. I tend to be very sensible, I wanted to do something a little rebelious and I don't regret it. I got it on my 18th birthday so it reminds me of that 2.

I think nowadays it's more unique not to get a tattoo done.

I am very sensible... i.e. boring.

Fuck it I don't care. I feel a lot older than I am, I hate most things society deems cool.

• Like 1

i got 3, and i am scrawny... i like em, they're not big tattoos, but i hope to get more someday... they're getting to be too pricey, and i got more important things to spend my money on... like the house, utility bills, food, insurance, my scooter, *cough* weed...

why would i ruin the taste of a perfectly good bud of sour diesel with nasty ass tobacco?? i can't even stand the smell of it anymore... and i don't do blunts much anymore... just bowls, bongs and joints...

speaking of tattoo's, someone i used to know got a tattoo of someone hitting a gas mask bong... lol, what an idiot...

some do get bad ones... i hate the argument that tats look bad when you get old though... when i get old, i couldn't care less about what the tattoos look like... i am old, i won't care about a lot of things at that point in life :lol:...

I don't dig chicks with tattoos. My sister has a tattoo on each foot, which I tried to explain to her as being the most pointless place you could have a tattoo considering you'd never see them, but she went ahead with it anyway...

If I were to get a tattoo, I'd want a sleeve. I'm not a fan of people getting tiny, pointless tattoos, I'd rather have a masterpiece.

I'd like to have a dead version. Black and white with brown and red thrown in, skeletal samurai, undead dragons, koi (koy? Meh, the big goldfish) skeletons, blood instead of water, etc.

I like to have a dead version. Black and white with brown and red thrown in, skeletal samurai, undead dragons, koi (koy? Meh, the big goldfish) skeletons, blood instead of water, etc.

Yeah that sounds awesome. I wouldn't get a tattoo unless it had a lot of quality to it. I would want people to see it and say "wow".