it would be cool if the marstons graves were there as an easter egg

Even though RDR took place between the border of Texas and Mexico...

still john's hat wound up in la noire

Jack Marston would've been alive at the time of LA Noire, it was only 40 years after RDR. It's possible that he might have moved to LA.

If it's anything like the last San Andreas, it will be roughly 2/3 countryside. It's hard to tell though since all we've had is the trailer featuring mostly the city.

Jack Marston would've been alive at the time of LA Noire, it was only 40 years after RDR. It's possible that he might have moved to LA.

and la is los santos so well you never know i just can't wait to see some famous rockstar easter eggs

I do hope they take some inspriration from RDR regarding the countryside. There should be nothing holding them back from having animals, such as deer, in the game after what they allowed in RDR. Skinning and selling parts of the animal should be unnessecary but that shouldn't take away from them being apart of the game.

Although the most 'countryside' of RDR wasn't thát beautiful (with exception of the Great Plains,Tall Trees and Dies Coronas,those

area's are just so well done!),I hope they make the countryside more appealing than RDR. Having wildlife would be a great addition,

maybe,a Bigfoot? ;-). I wouldn't see why not,they added on RDR and there have been numerous Bigfoot sightings around Los Angeles,

the city were GTA V is based on.

I do hope they take some inspriration from RDR regarding the countryside. There should be nothing holding them back from having animals, such as deer, in the game after what they allowed in RDR. Skinning and selling parts of the animal should be unnessecary but that shouldn't take away from them being apart of the game.

Although the most 'countryside' of RDR wasn't thát beautiful (with exception of the Great Plains,Tall Trees and Dies Coronas,those

area's are just so well done!),I hope they make the countryside more appealing than RDR. Having wildlife would be a great addition,

maybe,a Bigfoot? ;-). I wouldn't see why not,they added on RDR and there have been numerous Bigfoot sightings around Los Angeles,

There was bigfoot in RDR, and that was an easter egg "6 years in the making" referencing when GTA:SA came out and there was a theory that bigfoot was in the game.

Considering the fact he was alive in the early 1900's he would've been at least 70 by the time of LA Noire, that was a rare age to live to at his time.

There was bigfoot in RDR, and that was an easter egg "6 years in the making" referencing when GTA:SA came out and there was a theory that bigfoot was in the game.

I'm aware of both and I referenced about Bigfoot in RDR,so no need to confirm it.....

Considering the fact he was alive in the early 1900's he would've been at least 70 by the time of LA Noire, that was a rare age to live to at his time.

Doesn't has to be. My great great grandfather (1861-1948) reached the

age of 87 and my great grandfather (1890-1976) was 86 before he died.

My other great grandparents and their parents reached the 70's and 80's

and they lived around the same time. So it doesn't has to be ;-)

Jack was born roughly in 1896, so that would make him roughly 60 at the time of LA Noire, which was not an unreasonable age to live to at the time. Anyway it was just an easter egg, doubt too much thought is meant to go into it.

Jack was born roughly in 1896, so that would make him roughly 60 at the time of LA Noire, which was not an unreasonable age to live to at the time. Anyway it was just an easter egg, doubt too much thought is meant to go into it.

Indeed. I currently don't own LA Noire. What is the easter egg and could I get a screenshot or video about it?

Guest Marney-1

Indeed. I currently don't own LA Noire. What is the easter egg and could I get a screenshot or video about it?

Actually I never noticed that myself, does the whistle audio play in the game or was that added by the creator of the video?

The thing i didn't like about GTA IV is how there was no countryside, but it's new york.

I wanna just cruise in the desert in a land buggy with my friends running over like armadillos and throwing cactuses at each other.

• Like 1

Guest Marney-1

Actually I never noticed that myself, does the whistle audio play in the game or was that added by the creator of the video?

I can't remember tbh but I feel like replaying that case just to find out. If that music does play then there's no doubt it is an RDR easter egg.

Now I have to reinstall not only L.A. Noire but RDR too, after i've finished replaying AC:Revelations that is.

YLOD turned out to be quite good for getting back into my old games, gave me an impetus to replay everything.

You guys seem to be forgetting that hats don't die of old age. Might even find it buried in the countryside along with that bumb's glass eye.

I want to be able to climb trees. It'd be funny to run from a bear and climb a tree to the very top then parachute of of it while the bear is stuck at the top.

• Like 1

i think i would be cool if there was some trials for a dirtbike, quad/atv, side by side (look it up if you dont know what it is) and even trucks. drive through water (rivers,streams, etc.) go through forest or up the mountian. which also relates to the vehicles like offroad vehicles. i think there should be farms with cattle and horses that you can steal. :)

I can't remember tbh but I feel like replaying that case just to find out. If that music does play then there's no doubt it is an RDR easter egg.

Thanks for the link me friend. Quite interesting easter egg if you think about it. How could

it get there? Did Jack just passed away and they trow away his possessions or what happend

else why the hat came in the garbage can?

Thanks for the link me friend. Quite interesting easter egg if you think about it. How could

it get there? Did Jack just passed away and they trow away his possessions or what happend

Easter eggs have no story behind them.... you guys need to stop. What's the story with teddy bears in BF3, World at War zombies, or the chickens in the cranes in mw3.

Many games have easter eggs, usually for the shits and giggles. There really is no purpose behind them. Also the hat defiantly doesn't look like Marston's to me due to the fact there is nothing going around it like in Marston's and no feather... could just be a hat (Team Bondi created LA Noire, Rockstar just produced it. Meaning two different companies for two different games but everyone thinks R* made it), but retards love to think what they want.

Guest Marney-1

Easter eggs have no story behind them.... you guys need to stop. What's the story with teddy bears in BF3, World at War zombies, or the chickens in the cranes in mw3.

Many games have easter eggs, usually for the shits and giggles. There really is no purpose behind them. Also the hat defiantly doesn't look like Marston's to me due to the fact there is nothing going around it like in Marston's and no feather... could just be a hat (Team Bondi created LA Noire, Rockstar just produced it. Meaning two different companies for two different games but everyone thinks R* made it), but retards love to think what they want.

Watch the credits then tell me Rockstar 'just produced it'.

• Like 1