Probably something like how every ATV roughly looks like

cpi-250-atv-blacksi.jpg

But it will be a nice change from having only cars and motorbikes, with the exception of the golf cart. One vehicle I hope they have again is the BMX or MTB, especially riding down a trail in one of the big-ass mountains from the trailer... And "accidentally" crashing into a tree at 50mph to see the physics at work.

• Like 1

I want to use the AXE or CHAINSAW if theres woods. Lol ill go straight to some ones camp and chop them up.

I think you need to go play some saints row, this is gta not a fucking chain saw massacre

>San Andreas

yes I know that was back in SA, but hell we are already moving on to serious stuff aren't we?

The tone should be serious (well, satirical) but chainsaws do exist in the real world, you know. Saints Row lives off of things that don't or even couldn't exist, like "apocalypse gloves," airstrikes, giant purple dildos, etc.

Saints Row lives off of things that don't or even couldn't exist, like "apocalypse gloves," airstrikes, giant purple dildos, etc.

You are shopping at the wrong stores.

• Like 1

Saints Row lives off of things that don't or even couldn't exist, like "apocalypse gloves," airstrikes, giant purple dildos, etc.

You are shopping at the wrong stores.

Well, to the extent that they're super powerful melee weapons lol

If you want animals go play a hunting game GTA is for jacking cars robbing stores and killing people and having fun not hunting in the forest..

If you want animals go play a hunting game GTA is for jacking cars robbing stores and killing people and having fun not hunting in the forest..

it is amazing how we all differ in these forums, we wouldn't survive a day if we were put together in a bunker after the aftermath.

I would like to run over cows, is there anything wrong with that?

I only post this to get back to the subject:

I would be awsome climb a tree , with a sniper, kill a hiker

Put him/her in the back of my car, drive 5 min. to the desert, drive 10 min. through the desert , and grab a shovel and dump the dumb hiker..... BTW: Don't let gta look like SR RDR CoD or any other :bullshit: like sims... :bird: ... cause it needs to remain the "gta style''

Like if u agree.......

Edited by gta5tiger
  • Like 4

I only post this to get back to the subject:

I would be awsome climb a tree , with a sniper, kill a hiker

Put him/her in the back of my car, drive 5 min. to the desert, drive 10 min. through the desert , and grab a shovel and dump the dumb hiker..... BTW: Don't let gta look like SR RDR CoD or any other :bullshit: like sims... :bird: ... cause it needs to remain the "gta style''

Like if u agree.......

No way, I think GTA should have killstreaks and 100 guns and be in first person! <_<

Feel free to hate me on this, it's just an idea, but you know in Saints Row they had the Hitman side mission where you had to find a certain person in a certain area? you know what I thought would be a cool side mission in GTA V, is if they had a hunting side mission, where you had to find a certain animal (E.G a deer) in a certain area of the country side, any one agree?

Guest Marney1

Feel free to hate me on this, it's just an idea, but you know in Saints Row they had the Hitman side mission where you had to find a certain person in a certain area? you know what I thought would be a cool side mission in GTA V, is if they had a hunting side mission, where you had to find a certain animal (E.G a deer) in a certain area of the country side, any one agree?

Well, they had that in rdr

It is true this game is for stealing cars and shit but for rednecks like me we need more country and trucks and shit there never really has been any

• Like 1

Guest Marney-1

It is true this game is for stealing cars and shit but for rednecks like me we need more country and trucks and shit there never really has been any

There was in San Andreas.

Randomly hitting a deer during a mission would sick. With the right sound effects and done right I'd be laughing my ass off.

• Like 1

i want bogs to drive with mud trucks a desert with sand storms and a savable car system like if you customize a car it goes to your phone like the cheats system. well im ramblin again oops

It's going to be cool using hikers for target practice in the countryside.

Hell yea lol that will be fun

Hey, wonder if there'll be any old mineshafts to discover?

Just like RDR

it would be cool if the marstons graves were there as an easter egg

But not enough to satisfy some of us

it would be cool if the marstons graves were there as an easter egg

Even though RDR took place between the border of Texas and Mexico...

• Like 1

But not enough to satisfy some of us

Are you kidding me? There were two main country places, the desert which had Fort Carson which had lots and lots of country vehicles and pedestrians, then there was the countryside bit which was more rural and was the generic hick type country, aswell as a few country spots spread out across the map.

Just came back from driving around the countryside in GTA SA...

I would like to see vast deserts, forests and hick towns driving 1970's cars and pickup trucks, and of course, a Country radio station, for the feeling of immersion...

• Like 1