i hope you can own a farm and make it realistic you know, you can buy houses, cars, mansions, etc... do something for a living some people also like to feel normal even in a video game lol

Yea but as said we dont want it to be the sims.

YEah nobody wants it to be the sims but the only thing that would change was the way you spend money.... its exactly the same way san andreas was and most people loved that... the only difference is buying cars and i think that is a good idea myself

i hope you can own a farm and make it realistic you know, you can buy houses, cars, mansions, etc... do something for a living some people also like to feel normal even in a video game lol

YEah nobody wants it to be the sims but the only thing that would change was the way you spend money.... its exactly the same way san andreas was and most people loved that... the only difference is buying cars and i think that is a good idea myself

buying your own cars is deffently a good idea, thats the only way to spend a substantual amount of money lol

• Like 1

Guest Marney1

wat would make gta 5 a good game is once u get into the countryside u hear those nice realistic sounds

Wind noises and slight sand storms along with the return of tumbleweeds as you stand next to your 4x4 taking in the surrounding view all alone. :)

wat would make gta 5 a good game is once u get into the countryside u hear those nice realistic sounds

Wind noises and slight sand storms along with the return of tumbleweeds as you stand next to your 4x4 taking in the surrounding view all alone. :)

If we find a cool car up someones path we should have to break in to find the keys instead of just being able to take it.

only if they are unique cars that spawn when you want them or in a certain place, otherwise what's the use? Why not just jack that innocent guys infernus?

i still have radio songs from San Andreas stuck in my head from countless hours spent riding a motorbike through the countryside.

CULT OF PERSONAAAAAALITYYYYYYY

• Like 2

Farm? Why not, good safehouse

Buying cars? Fuck yeah

Do something for a living? Hell no. I don't want to get GTA V and find out I have to go to an office and do a 9-5 job to get paid every month that passes in the game.

• Like 3

Guest Marney1

It's going to be cool using hikers for target practice in the countryside.

Guest Marney1

Hell yea lol that will be fun

Hey, wonder if there'll be any old mineshafts to discover?

Just like RDR

Just like RDR

Honsestly, I hate exploring caves in videogames like Skyrim. Just my personal preference. And how would it fit into GTA V? But it would be cool if there were drug smuggling operations in tunnels underground like http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-15965437 where a tunnel was built from Mexico to the US.

I would like to have a home like this one http://www.schoolstrader.com/files/imagecache/large_advert_photo/files/advert_photos/Pool%20and%20house.jpg . Where you live far out from the city , with a garage so dumb a** taxi drivers wont knock your bugati , lambo , jeep ,and any prized car out of its place. Where you can wake travel up the large mountains and see people and their dogs hiking or camping , hear no crazy guy talking about the end of the world. Then go back up the moutains run over the peds and knock the EMS Team down the mountain range.

There better be an extreme big and realistic desert and I'm hoping for a giant forest, that way plenty of rumours such as bigfoot, serial killers and cults in the woods can pop up ;) Tbh on RDR I spent most my time in MP in the woods, I loved the realism and how you could just go hunting.

I want to use the AXE or CHAINSAW if theres woods. Lol ill go straight to some ones camp and chop them up.

I think you need to go play some saints row, this is gta not a fucking chain saw massacre

>San Andreas

I want to use the AXE or CHAINSAW if theres woods. Lol ill go straight to some ones camp and chop them up.

I think you need to go play some saints row, this is gta not a fucking chain saw massacre

>San Andreas

yes I know that was back in SA, but hell we are already moving on to serious stuff aren't we?

It's not too far fetched to have a chainsaw in GTA, there needs to be some crazy fun stuff. But not a 10ft gigantic purple dildo, sex changes, indestructible cars, mad health and all the stuff that makes up the over-the-top feeling of Saint's Row.