Guest Marney1

Oh wow, just had a thought that they probably won't include; hidden access points to cave networks below the hills and mountain ranges. You could be happily walking along taking in the view then suddenly fall down a partially hidden hole and find yourself in the Goonies pirate cave.

• Like 1

I want them to put the woods to better use this time round, like include loads of rumours in the game, like rumours of a serial killer in the woods or sasquatch or a werewolf, stuff like that gets me pretty excited :D the little things mean a lot to me, i wanna see people out camping in the woods, teens partying round camp fires nd stuff, then you could act like youre the serial killer xD but yeah heres hoping they put in better uses of the woods and expand it, along with a huge realistic highway and MASSIVE desert which looks like its happening judging by the trailer :D

R* don't need to create rumours in the game, they know from SA we are perfectly capable of doing it by ourselves with no evidence whatsoever.

I just had a thought... You're involved in a 4 star police chase, speeding through the twisting country roads with the fuzz hot on your tail, then out of nowhere a deer jumps out into the road and you plow straight through it at 60mph totalling your car and sending you flying off into some trees. Now that would be pretty epic.

More so if Tommy was driving the car and CJ was masturbating in the passenger's seat.

Change the deer to Bigfoot and you've got your countyside. And maybe have some proper weather affects like snow and fog, would make hiding from the fuzz easier.

Yeah, it would be cool having dust devils and mild sandstorms in the desert, fog in the forest and snow in the mountains. Snow in GTA, now that's a sight. I so want to climb a snowy mountain (Chiliad?), look over the LS skyline and base jump off. That would be so epic.

Guest Marney1

Sandking checkpoint mini-game up the mountains!

That ^ plus mountain bike races.

Ahh yes I remember my long early morning drives through the san Andreas hills into the untouched forest of the giant mount chlliad, cruising across thebay into the desert across the great dam across a couple river and into some farmland over the hills back into los santos before breakfast. Those were the days.......

• Like 1

While I do hope for countryside, I'm not that worried about how big it is. SA was cool, but I got bored of the endless nature at times. I think it was Duffman who mentioned bears, and I personally think shooting a bear with a RPG sounds pretty awesome.

Marney, I'm not sure if you were serious about digging holes, but it has potential. I challenge any of you to say that you've never felt the urge to bury a cop in a shallow grave.

It would be the best geting chased by cops in the mountians or forest and have it snow and fog you could hide from the cops in a tree as they walk right by yah or pickem off one by one lol predator or assissians creed style lol. You cant kill what yah cant see. :) :)

I think there should be more features with helicopters too, maybe having a winch or something to add some interest and give it a couple of elements that you can play about with. Problem is though all this talk with "i want...." doesn't mean it's going to be on the game,yes ok - it's interesting to see what people are expecting/ hoping for to be in the next GTA (GTA V) but it doesn't really mean much when what is really going to be there, and what is really going to happen, as much as i'd wish that all these cool idea's would be put into the game :/

That be awesome if can buried a body in the desert lol

My goal would be to fill the entire desert with bodies of dead cops, hookers and random pedestrians who looked at me funny.

My goal would be to fill the entire desert with bodies of dead cops, hookers and random pedestrians who looked at me funny.

why am i thinking of customizable tomb stones here... i guess i should get some sleep

i still have radio songs from San Andreas stuck in my head from countless hours spent riding a motorbike through the countryside. it would add an authentic flavour to have some desert animals moving around, but i don't want the cool RDR hunting & gathering activities to be part of a GTA game. dunes & buggies (like Stang said), cliffs and canyons, lots of big sky country to drive around, and look forward to base jumping off the mountain from a bike.

i still have radio songs from San Andreas stuck in my head from countless hours spent riding a motorbike through the countryside. it would add an authentic flavour to have some desert animals moving around, but i don't want the cool RDR hunting & gathering activities to be part of a GTA game. dunes & buggies (like Stang said), cliffs and canyons, lots of big sky country to drive around, and look forward to base jumping off the mountain from a bike.

Yeah I want some massive dunes, cliffs, rivers, canyons, mountains, forests, snow, lakes, flat sand to just drive on etc.... To be part of the game's nature. I would love if they had a solid offroad vehicle for just cruisin' around the desert!

i hope you can own a farm and make it realistic you know, you can buy houses, cars, mansions, etc... do something for a living some people also like to feel normal even in a video game lol

i hope you can own a farm and make it realistic you know, you can buy houses, cars, mansions, etc... do something for a living some people also like to feel normal even in a video game lol

Yea but as said we dont want it to be the sims.