Guest Marney1

Yeah I'm hoping for at least some wildlife, flower picking, make daisy chain necklaces etc. Sit there all night waiting for a groundhog to emerge so I can blow it's head off.

Dig holes with a spade.

I do hope they take some inspriration from RDR regarding the countryside. There should be nothing holding them back from having animals, such as deer, in the game after what they allowed in RDR. Skinning and selling parts of the animal should be unnessecary but that shouldn't take away from them being apart of the game.

I'm thinking there will at least be smaller and/or non-threatening animals (rabbits, foxes, deer etc) running around to make the work look alive.

Not so sure about larger threatening animals like wolfs, bears, or mountain lions. Once you get larger and deadlier weapons whats the point? Not even the biggest bear could stand up to a rocket launcher.

Also...Marney, don't troll. <_<

Guest Marney1

I'm thinking there will at least be smaller and/or non-threatening animals (rabbits, foxes, deer etc) running around to make the work look alive.

Not so sure about larger threatening animals like wolfs, bears, or mountain lions. Once you get larger and deadlier weapons whats the point? Not even the biggest bear could stand up to a rocket launcher.

I haven't trolled. Dunno why a bit of humour and thought provoking can be interpreted as trolling, plus you never got back to me with proof of where I allegedly earned that warning for spam a few months ago.

Back on topic: I'd be quite happy to see little fishies swimming past in a stream - that leads all the way back to a waterfall. Do they have any waterfalls round California?

I just had a thought... You're involved in a 4 star police chase, speeding through the twisting country roads with the fuzz hot on your tail, then out of nowhere a deer jumps out into the road and you plow straight through it at 60mph totalling your car and sending you flying off into some trees. Now that would be pretty epic.

More so if Tommy was driving the car and CJ was masturbating in the passenger's seat.

• Like 6

I just had a thought... You're involved in a 4 star police chase, speeding through the twisting country roads with the fuzz hot on your tail, then out of nowhere a deer jumps out into the road and you plow straight through it at 60mph totalling your car and sending you flying off into some trees. Now that would be pretty epic.

More so if Tommy was driving the car and CJ was masturbating in the passenger's seat.

That'd be epic. I can just picture it now, then all the police cars manage to hit the dead deer too but they all die in a huge fireball because they haven't got the same skills (and cheats, they dont have them either).

I haven't trolled. Dunno why a bit of humour and thought provoking can be interpreted as trolling, plus you never got back to me with proof of where I allegedly earned that warning for spam a few months ago.

Back on topic: I'd be quite happy to see little fishies swimming past in a stream - that leads all the way back to a waterfall. Do they have any waterfalls round California?

"Yeah I'm hoping for at least some wildlife, flower picking, make daisy chain necklaces etc. Sit there all night waiting for a groundhog to emerge so I can blow it's head off."

As a direct response, I'd view that as trolling.

• Like 1

Waterfalls would be amazing. Don't know Cali at all so wouldn't know how they would fit in. But imagine if its just Los Santos and a couple extra areas, if the countryside is going to be a vast area, and I imagine with deal with some missions or side missions, it will be detailed, very detailed.

If there's no bikes, I hope there are horses, and I can base jump from a horse from the mountain top. That'd b kooool.

I would like to see some farming areas, we saw the crop duster going over the workers while they picked grapes...

What about a pot farm somewhere out tere, and not just 1 but a couple, and there can be police vilgant jobs where you go take the farm down...

It would also be pretty cool if there was a dariy farm with a bunch of cows, you could open the gates pop off a few rounds and watch the stampede of dariy cows!!!

I believe it will be very similar to the RDR countryside/desert, as now Rockstar have had experience making detailed nature instead of those crappy excuses for trees in GTA IV. I would like to see a plain, scorching hot desert like the one in SA, but with wildlife and new graphics. Same with the forest.

I got bored of the grim grey feeling of GTA 4 very quickly so I have to agree with the concept of desert vs the lush green forests

• Like 1

I believe it will be very similar to the RDR countryside/desert, as now Rockstar have had experience making detailed nature instead of those crappy excuses for trees in GTA IV. I would like to see a plain, scorching hot desert like the one in SA, but with wildlife and new graphics. Same with the forest.

I hope not, I found it incredibly boring having to travel through so much desert to get to my next location.

I hope not, I found it incredibly boring having to travel through so much desert to get to my next location.

I meant the same style and realism of it, not the actual size. And you're forgetting RDR was set 100 years prior to GTA V, where there were no such things as giant cities.

RDR was a good game

good observations, you have learnt well ,young one :clap:

Moving on,

i believe there was a fake list put on here somewhere mentioning a road that goes out into the distance, as straight as a ruler and goes on and on. That'd be nice, the game wouldn't just be on an island if that was the case and it would give it a better feel I think. I'll have to dig out the topic from the gta 5 discussion at some point whn i'm not falling asleep

RDR was a good game

good observations, you have learnt well ,young one :clap:

Moving on,

i believe there was a fake list put on here somewhere mentioning a road that goes out into the distance, as straight as a ruler and goes on and on. That'd be nice, the game wouldn't just be on an island if that was the case and it would give it a better feel I think. I'll have to dig out the topic from the gta 5 discussion at some point whn i'm not falling asleep

That would be so amazing, and much more realistic. It would also be possible, just repeat the terrain after a certain point.

• Like 1

I want them to put the woods to better use this time round, like include loads of rumours in the game, like rumours of a serial killer in the woods or sasquatch or a werewolf, stuff like that gets me pretty excited :D the little things mean a lot to me, i wanna see people out camping in the woods, teens partying round camp fires nd stuff, then you could act like youre the serial killer xD but yeah heres hoping they put in better uses of the woods and expand it, along with a huge realistic highway and MASSIVE desert which looks like its happening judging by the trailer :D

Guest Marney1

I want them to put the woods to better use this time round, like include loads of rumours in the game, like rumours of a serial killer in the woods or sasquatch or a werewolf, stuff like that gets me pretty excited :D the little things mean a lot to me, i wanna see people out camping in the woods, teens partying round camp fires nd stuff, then you could act like youre the serial killer xD but yeah heres hoping they put in better uses of the woods and expand it, along with a huge realistic highway and MASSIVE desert which looks like its happening judging by the trailer :D

Yeah it would be good if the countryside and woods had a really creepy feel about them during the night, maybe the odd howl in the distance during full moon. Shadows running past you or something, something to really freak you out. :P

• Like 2

Or in free roam in mutliplayer we could take over part of the forests for our hideout or part of the desert to lol that be sweet And we can make our own clan or group in free roam like in RDR