Mittah76

What will totally ruin GTA V for you?

GTA V would be ruined for me if there was a complete lack of controller options like GTA IV had. I wont be buying this game if it does.

Why the hell would you want to play this with a PS3 controller.

Consoles have ruined PC gaming!

The PS3 controller was the reason I bought a PS3.

Not to get off topic but the PS3 control is the 2nd most comfortable control in gaming history. I found the GC control to be slightly more comfortable.

I'm also new but by the time I'm posting this I realize this is probrobly pretty old

But any way what would ruin this game for me is if you could get away from cops by making them get behind dumpsters and they just run in place tword your direction

I need the ability to rob stores like in Vice City or the other GTA versions. GTA4 was lacking that, you couldnt really rob stores or people... they would just hands up and run... not give u money.. banks would be cool to rob.

Then I also need the ability to go to multiple gun stores. I liked the huge Ammunation in previous GTA versions.

I cant believe there was no enterable large Ammunation in gta 4.

I need a large gun store with tons of guns. Enterable police stations also. Gta4 lacked enterable police stations...

Guest Marney-1

If we can't pull out a gun when not on a mission like in L.A. Noire. Different type of game altogether I know but imagine if all we had to do outside of missions was to hold hands and walk around with back packs on.

• Like 1

Would hardly never be grand theft Auto if you couldn't shoot outside of missions. I'd just resort to running into people making their lives miserable, tripping them over and such. Maybe even accidentally knocking them off a cliff, who knows.

I also hope the peds aren't ninjas with super human reflexes like in LA Noire. It was impossible to hit anyone with a car.

Look at that shit! You need a tutorial on how to kill a pedestrian... The first thing any GTA player learns to do.

what would ruin it for me is too short of a story mode. Most GTA's dont have that problem but i hope they dont get too caught up in new features rather than an exciting story

im also new here so sme goes for me as it did for the first guy

there are soooo many things i want in gta v:

1st i reeeaaally want a weapon change, the weapons that are usually in there are awesome but im kinda getting tired of em its always the same--- AK-47/M4 or always MICRO SMG/SMG, GRENADE/MOTOLOTOV (yes i know i spelled motolotov wrong :P) KNIFE/BASEBALL BAT, SHOTGUN/SAWN OFF SHOTGUN. i would love to see the sticky bombs that were in TBOGT or mabye haveing a M-16.

in the trailer there were guys getting out of the van with AK-47s WITH SILENCERS!!!!! i want to be able to put a silencer on every gun

( AND WHERE IS THE FLAME THROWER/CHAIN SAW!!!!)

i also want more cars but i dont want 10 other infurnes parked in a parking lot just because im driveing one, yeah mabye it would be nice if there would be one to steal if the current one im driving blows up or flips over.

i also want the garages back i dont like how in GTA 4 there were parking spaces, because other drivers would crash into them and if there is a explosion

they will blow up. In past GTAs you could pull into a garage get out let the door close and go back in and your car would be perfect, it was kinda like a pay n spray too.

For me it would totally ruin it if there are too many safe houses, the last time we were in San Andreas there were a total of 37 safe houses for CJ to acquire/buy. Very unrealistic for a guy like CJ. (you had to buy all of them to if you wanted 100%).

Much better in GTA IV where there was only 4 safe houses for Niko (5 depending how you play the story).

I would prefer to just own one at a time, and maybe be able to sell previous safe houses when I buy/acquire a new one.

I would hate to have one at a time. Especially if the map is "big" or "large" or whatever it was. Imagine being in the far corner of the desert and having to drive all the way to the inner city to save your game - bad idea. I would prefer to be able to have all the safe houses at a time, or just selling the ones you don't need or want anymore, with one default one.

I would hate to have one at a time. Especially if the map is "big" or "large" or whatever it was. Imagine being in the far corner of the desert and having to drive all the way to the inner city to save your game - bad idea. I would prefer to be able to have all the safe houses at a time, or just selling the ones you don't need or want anymore, with one default one.

I do agree about being too far away from the Safe house and having to travel far to save the game....I would just like the option of having one at a time, or even all at a time, with the ability to sell unwanted ones. Just hoping there isn't a ridiculous amount of them.