Mittah76

What will totally ruin GTA V for you?

One thing that will totally ruin this game for me is if they don't bring back grove street, the ballas, los santos vagos, etc gangs back.

And if they don't bring back ACTUAL names back like Jefferson (which you can actually see the jefferson motel at the end of the trailer), Idlewood, Mulholland.

Blueberry, Polomino creek, fishers lagoon, Mt. chillia, Angel pine, Back o beyond i would LOVE to see especially if they had a big foot easter egg, Basically all of flint county, and everywhere else.

You get what i mean...

(which you can actually see the jefferson motel at the end of the trailer),

In what part of the trailer? I've seen quite a few people pointing to the black guy running scene and screaming about the GTA SA motel but they don't even look alike aside from having 2 floors.

I think if some of the San Andreas features aren't in I'll be disappointed. Stuff like hooking up a trailer to a truck and driving round

trying not to jacknife it etc. Won't ruin the game for me though.

It would suck if didn't have trains that derailed when you hit them.

I think if some of the San Andreas features aren't in I'll be disappointed. Stuff like hooking up a trailer to a truck and driving round

trying not to jacknife it etc. Won't ruin the game for me though.

It would suck if didn't have trains that derailed when you hit them.

I think you quoted the wrong post...

Invincible trains. I want to be able to derail them again, but this time I want to be able to derail trains by hitting them with other vehicles, and those fuckers better blow up when I hit'em with an explosive.

:ermm:

No niko

No customizing cars

No fun cheats

Old white guy douche as protag

Really pushy drivers at red lights

No CJ or Dwayne

No packie

Te only kind of missions are: kill this guy, end of story

Very little clothes

Very little enterable buildings

indestructible fences and trees

Not being to annihilate little shacks

No street sports

No animals

No buyable houses

All of those would be bad if in the game

No niko

No customizing cars

No fun cheats

Old white guy douche as protag

Really pushy drivers at red lights

No CJ or Dwayne

No packie

Te only kind of missions are: kill this guy, end of story

Very little clothes

Very little enterable buildings

indestructible fences and trees

Not being to annihilate little shacks

No street sports

No animals

No buyable houses

All of those would be bad if in the game

Cj won't be in it bro, and niko probably won't either, but good list never the less, welcome to the forums!

dwayne neither, you had the choice to kill him or let him live

or maybe you meant the san andreas dwayne...

Edited by asdfsdh
  • Like 1

Guest Marney

If vehicles handle anything like they do in L.A. Noire I'd say that would ruin it for me.

If vehicles handle anything like they do in L.A. Noire I'd say that would ruin it for me.

Yeah, that was terrible. But If I remember correctly, L.A Noire ran on Havok or something, while GTA runs on RAGE. It will most likely be simiar to IV's handling, but maybe improved in some areas.

Well, i like all R* games, i especially liked SA and RDR, if there arent any fun side missions like in IV and Bully, than that will ruin the game for me. I want a classic GTA feel with more than buildings and streets, and better car handling.

No gangs

No purchasable properties

Repetitive missions

No animals

No fun cheats

Not much clothing avaliable to don

Stupid looking clothing

Not much enterable buildings

Not much side missions

Really annoying girlfirends and friends

Numerous gaming bugs and glitches

If the tire smoke is the same as gta iv that would sort of ruin it for me . . . It would be awesome if R* would improve it some I can do a shweet burnout !!!!

i just hope those critics dont get to the devlopers and water the violence down.

rockstar has been known to pretty much say "fuck you" to the media types, they dont care what the critics think because they arnt making the game for them, there making the games for all of us die-hard fans and they know exactly what we want so dont worry too much about water-downed violence bro

• Like 2

WHAT WILL RUIN THE GAME?!? :ike: I'll tell you what I think would ruin the game. (No heavy car customization, no off-roading, bad graphics, no car selection, small map, no mountains to drive off of, etc.)

And if you can get killstreaks.

icon11.gif

If the tire smoke is the same as gta iv that would sort of ruin it for me . . . It would be awesome if R* would improve it some I can do a shweet burnout !!!!

yah some good burn out would be nice. I remember the mafia 2 demo had a way to do a long burnout then i tried it when i was playing the pc version and it wasnt as good like they changed it or something.that kind of pissed me off.

IV was ruined for me with it's lack of cheats and just no fun in the game what so ever. Multiplayer made a difference but single player wise, it was terribible.

GTA V would be ruined if it turned out to be like Saints Row series and lack of cheats. I want something better than San Andreas, something pretty hard to do in my opinion, but it seems acheiveable.

IV was ruined for me with it's lack of cheats and just no fun in the game what so ever. Multiplayer made a difference but single player wise, it was terribible.

Multiplayer was excellent until the community started to decline. Hard to find a game these days. Especially on consoles.

I never really got into multiplayer, because there was never anyone online. I got IV in like 2009, and only tried MP in the late part of the year. My connection wasn't too great either, and neither is my time zone. But for RDR I played a lot of online, which was much better than IV imo, from the short time I played online.

I never really got into multiplayer, because there was never anyone online. I got IV in like 2009, and only tried MP in the late part of the year. My connection wasn't too great either, and neither is my time zone. But for RDR I played a lot of online, which was much better than IV imo, from the short time I played online.

IV died online after 2008 basically.

In my opinion, GTA is well known for its amazing taste for music, seen in GTA3, GTA VC, GTA SA, GTA LCS, GTA VCS but GTA4 had bad music if u ask me. What would greatly ruin GTA5 not just for me but for alot of people is if they take the next step and put in teen celeberty pop crap. I mean i remember being in SA in a police chase i put on Slow Ride on KDST, would be pretty hard to get pursuit adrenaline when listening to some 16 year old talking about love with a lonely gitaur solo... Actually if you look go to youtube and search any GTA SA radio station almost every one of them will be: "bring the old stations back" i couldnt agree more, besides it is still San Andreas.