Mittah76

What will totally ruin GTA V for you?

If my main character was a midget, it would totally ruin the driving aspect as I wouldn't be able to steer and use the gas or I wouldn't be able to use the gas and steer. Also running from the cops would suck as my short legs would hinder my running/jumping ability.

what would ruin it:

lack of places to go/things to do

lack of cars

no contyside, you need country side with farms and stuff like SA

no Queen on radio (I like Queen)

if you hade like movie cars and stuff that would be awesome

you need 18 wheelers

if the graphic were shit... the videos on youtube of that van and blue car that were supposedly gta5 leaked had amazing graphics. if the game had graphics like this i would be pumped but if they were anything like gta4 i would be pissed

The graphics r just going to get better red dead was a mojar improvement in 2 years and GTA 5 is gona be even better just watch the trailer

What will totally ruin GTA V for me will be if they over do the realism in certain parts of the game (realism that stops very entertaining cheats) and don't do much to the wanted system at all. With GTA V I'm expecting much bigger things with the wanted system, it can't be that hard to include things like tasers, pepper spray etc. Heck the police should get their own unique line of weapons ffs. I also hope they make better use of the engine they're using to run the game. So basically what will ruin GTA V for me is if they do the following things:

• Do not add more gore
  • Do not change or make the wanted system more advanced
  • Make the missions repetitive like some GTA IV missions were
  • Exclude exciting cheats such as Pedestrian Riot, Chaos Mode etc
  • Do not improve reaction animations when shot or attacked

Having to use a top down view :S

Unlucky pal, Rockstar have decided to throw away more than 10 years of progress to revert back to the original games. :luis:

GTA will be ruïned for me if there are no missions in it like "three leaf clover" and robbery's and that stuff. And they have to putt allot missions in itcause in GTA TBOGT the where only 30 -,- and that was way to empty.

please respond

ZOMBIES!!!! THEY RUINED EVERY GAME SUCH AS: RED DEAD REDEMPTION.

GTA will be ruïned for me if there are no missions in it like "three leaf clover" and robbery's and that stuff. And they have to putt allot missions in itcause in GTA TBOGT the where only 30 -,- and that was way to empty.

please respond

I agree with you 100% I think with GTA V being Rockstar's biggest game yet. I think there should way over 100 missions in it (maybe 200) and unlimited side missions like Gang Wars, Taxi jobs, Bus Driver, Vigilante, etc.

GTA IV was claimed to be a very social game, and it was. But I think you should've been able to develop friendships with randomers you play pool or darts with, etc.

Zombies was great in RDR, it wasn't that typical quarentine-zombie-apocalypse-in a deserted city type shit, it was playing on the cheesy horrors of the early 19th century.

• Like 2

icon11.gif

Zombies was great in RDR, it wasn't that typical quarentine-zombie-apocalypse-in a deserted city type shit, it was playing on the cheesy horrors of the early 19th century.

i agree. undead nightmare was only 10 bucks and it was fucking brilliant,

• Like 1

How realistic it is. If there are cheats, I want them to be not completely like 'GTA IV'. I also don't want the traffic to suck. I want more traffic jams, faster traffic, and traffic that doesn't cut around you for stopping at a red-light. Also planes better be flyable, too.

If it all comes to hell, always can rely on multiplayer. End of the fucking story multiplayer is where you'll be going.. and if that sucks then there goes Grand Thief Auto V.

Invincible trains. I want to be able to derail them again, but this time I want to be able to derail trains by hitting them with other vehicles, and those fuckers better blow up when I hit'em with an explosive.