Mittah76

What will totally ruin GTA V for you?

For me personally if they went overly realistic like IV, I mean in terms of Graphics and Physics I hope they do make it as realistic as they can, but with the content and features I hope they go back to the wacky style of SA, especially with the cheats :jumpy: Pedestrians Riot + Pedestrians with RPG's = Epic all out war!! :roll:

i would be dissapointed if you cant get in so many buildings, that was a small problem in GTA IV

You do realize that the more buildings you can enter means the more interiors they have to create meaning the more memory space they will use meaning something will be eliminated meaning it could be something we all like meaning your selfishness would ruin the game for the rest of us because you want more buildings to enter.

i would be dissapointed if you cant get in so many buildings, that was a small problem in GTA IV

You do realize that the more buildings you can enter means the more interiors they have to create meaning the more memory space they will use meaning something will be eliminated meaning it could be something we all like meaning your selfishness would ruin the game for the rest of us because you want more buildings to enter.

what is it with u insulting every 1 wit derr comments THIS IS A TOPIC OF WHAT WILL RUIN IT FOR U... to express urself of wut u think so STFU n let ppl speak derr minds

what is it with u insulting every 1 wit derr comments THIS IS A TOPIC OF WHAT WILL RUIN IT FOR U... to express urself of wut u think so STFU n let ppl speak derr minds

That wasn't an insult you just took it as one. I pointed out to him that with more interiors being made will take more disc space and something would be cut. Which would actually ruin GTA because it's not the amount of open interiors that make the game if I remember correctly GTA III, Vice City, & San Andreas had a small amount of interiors compared to GTA IV and everybody loved those games. Now with GTA IV people want more of everything but are failing to realize that it takes space and that space is limited.

That wasn't an insult you just took it as one. I pointed out to him that with more interiors being made will take more disc space and something would be cut. Which would actually ruin GTA because it's not the amount of open interiors that make the game if I remember correctly GTA III, Vice City, & San Andreas had a small amount of interiors compared to GTA IV and everybody loved those games. Now with GTA IV people want more of everything but are failing to realize that it takes space and that space is limited.

ok sorry didnt mean it den

Wat would spoil it for me would be having to eat all the time like sa and all the turf wars. so many times i was having fun in my monster truck then ooooooooooh a *****g turf war would happen i fidnt like the turf war obe bit..... one thing i hope they bring back in gta v is the shooting skills driving and running skills and maybe the licences agaon

Gotta say turf wars fuck me off 2. But being that it is in los santos it may well have them, i just dont want it to be the same as san andreas tbh.

This thread is pointless, if people are going to go on about what they want in GTA V then why not use the 'What are you looking for in GTA5?' topic?

Both threads are starting to look like one and the same.

All threads merge into each other, because once someone replies, later they want to expand etc... Til it's all one big thread.

We should take all the threads, and weave a shirt. On the front of the shirt, put igta5 and then sell it to me, so I can wear it.

lol that sounds like a good idea but put the GTA V logo on it and send me one to! :D

Guest Marney1

No vehicles, roads, grass, buildings, sky, water, it would totally ruin it if those things weren't in the game.

• Like 1

Having a badass protagonist then at the end u have to play as some little bitch like in red dead lack of cheats

And if your guy is homosexual the protagonist I mean

And if your guy is homosexual the protagonist I mean

middle_finger.jpg

I don't particularly want a gay protagonist, but it sure as hell wouldn't ruin the game for me.

• Like 2

four stroke scrammys were shite in gta 4 been a motocrosser id love to see the two stroke sanchez back and no modding vehicle's would be a huge disappointment also i hope they dont leave out cross country rallying-endurance