Mittah76

What will totally ruin GTA V for you?

It they dont have more guns and more clothes and way more car modifaction then Sa I will be angry

Or to put it another way...MORE!

Lazlo!,I want to see the 3d lazlo helping or friends with the protagonist,that would be hillarious I we see him pissing in the street then chase by the police LOL.

Absence of lazlo,that guy is freaking funny to see him pissing in the street,and the real 3d lazlo,I will pissed off if he's in the radio.

• Like 1

Guest Marney1

Lazlo!,I want to see the 3d lazlo helping or friends with the protagonist,that would be hillarious I we see him pissing in the street then chase by the police LOL.

It will ruin the game for you if Lazlow isn't running around helping with missions? Lazlow is on the writing team btw.

Absence of lazlo,that guy is freaking funny to see him pissing in the street,and the real 3d lazlo,I will pissed off if he's in the radio.

That's the whole point of Lazlow, he is the voice of the radio. It would ruin it if he was a guy in the street.

Some things that would dissapoint me but i still will get it are. If they dont have semis and trailers, bycycles, construction vechicles and tower crains like in gta 4. I never used car mods but i would love to have house and garages to buy. The thing GTA needs is the JETPACK with missles and chain gun. :)

Another thing that would really, really ruin the game for me is multiplayer trophies that are virtually impossible to get, depending on your luck. That's what stopped me getting GTA IV platinum, same with AC Brotherhood. I really hate online trophies, they are so difficult to get, and the deciding factor could be your connection, amount of people playing, skill of others... There are too many variables that could go wrong.

1. More gore

2. Custom soundtracks

3 Better wanted system, (can't even push/shove somebody without police on you're ass)

4 Car Customization

5. More cars, clothes and weapons

6 GET RID OF THE FUCKING CELLPHONE......

I mean really, did anyone else get so annoyed using the damn cellphone in GTA4? Everytime I do a mission or anything for that matter I would get a call or text right in the middle of something and it gets so annoying.

• Like 1

If they don't improve the graphics, I wanna be able to read a newspaper on the ground or a billboard when I'm driving, and if they get rid of the strip clubs I will think twice before I consider buying it

If they don't improve the graphics, I wanna be able to read a newspaper on the ground or a billboard when I'm driving, and if they get rid of the strip clubs I will think twice before I consider buying it

Obviously they aren't gonna keep the same graphics as IV, which are now at a shitty standard compared to modern games. And I advise you pick up saint's row if you're only interested in seeing virtual strippers rather than playing a good storyline!

It will ruin the game for you if Lazlow isn't running around helping with missions? Lazlow is on the writing team btw.

I wouldn't say Lazlow is on the writing team he's more of the Audio Producer for adverts and music an anything the last time he talked about it on the Lazlow Show as of lately he could be writing script. Either way he'll be in GTA V he's been around since III.

Rest of the thread disappointed me.

Oh and that guy saying about Saints Row The Third is wrong, in SR1 they had strippers, hookers, drugs, booze and drug trafficking. In SR2 they took out the drugs, booze and hookers. Now in The Third they have taken out strip clubs, indoor places and drug trafficking (just trafficking saints murchendise eg: clothes, toys etc... which makes no sense at all). Because as the game got more popular it has had to tone everything down, even though its an 18 :P. So i hope Gta5 doesn't do that too (take out bars, clubs, hookers, strippers) but I think it will...

Oh yeah and thats what I thought, it would just be like a weird version of LA noire :/

(with being a cop)

Oh and PLEASE GET BETTER MUSIC! all these games have radio stations, but there isn't any point because they are just FULL of crappy music

Oh and more things to buy :P. You get lodes of money but have practicaly nothing to spend it on...

Oh and it would be cool to bring back lodes of characters big and small from all past gta games, but make them all small characters, just like random strangers and people in the background of scenes and you would be like "shit is that Niko" with him drunk in bar talking about how he did it all wrong and wasted his life etc... in the background while you are talking to a mob boss in the bar. But NOT as big characters, that would just make it repepetive from past games. I think it would be cool but its extremaly unlightly to happen...

Oh yeah and be able to fly planes! But big planes as well as small planes (like in saints row the third you can fly small planes but not big ones). Because its called GRAND THEFT AUTO and you couldn't even take planes in Gta4... :(

Better music? Music sucks and has been degrading since it's peak in the 80s and 90s, so it's going to be hard to find good, modern music. That's why in my opinion San Andreas had the best radio stations by far. I didn't like all that indie shit from IV, the only station I had on literally the whole game was "The Classics" which was an alright showcase of old EastCoast hiphop. I mean there was some Nas, but no Rakim, Mobb Deep, Kool G Rap etc...

But I think it's pretty obvious we will be able to fly planes, look how many there were in the first trailer! Compared to GTA IV which had none... And this is San Andreas with rolling hills, desert and shitloads of countryside so there is actually ample space to fly planes.

• Like 1

I played GTA 2 a long time ago, and just recintly GTA 4, so I don't know what to expect, and not much will realy ruin the new game.

Jesus, you can't just skip an entire console generation like that. I would've lost my fucking mind if I hadn't had five games between 2 and IV (which sounds weird if you don't know how R* does their numbering).

Guest Marney1

Someone who hasn't played GTAIII, Vice City and San Andreas? Please tell me you were in a coma.

• Like 1