Mittah76

What will totally ruin GTA V for you?

I'm glad to see other members here saying that they will be disappointed if San Fierro or Las Venturas do not make a return.

I'm definitely skeptical about it, but I haven't completely given up hope. Maybe when they said "focuses in Los Santos" they meant the main story focuses on that area, but San Fierro and Las Venturas will exist. I dunno.

• Like 1

I personally want San Fierro to be in it, but I don't care about Las Venturras at all. I'd prefer to see a San Diego like city as the third, it looks pretty cool from Google Earth.

Las Venturras was a hole, with nothing but the gambling going for it.

I personally want San Fierro to be in it, but I don't care about Las Venturras at all. I'd prefer to see a San Diego like city as the third, it looks pretty cool from Google Earth.

Las Venturras was a hole, with nothing but the gambling going for it.

Welcome to Vegas Venturas.

If there's no purple dildo i won't be playing this game. Saints Row had it, and if those shitty R* developers can't pull it off it just goes to show you how "out of touch" they are.

Guest Marney1

Kids getting their filthy little fingers on the game and screaming down the mic during multiplayer will piss me off no end.

• Like 1

Kids getting their filthy little fingers on the game and screaming down the mic during multiplayer will piss me off no end.

Play it on 360. Party Chat has just about removed that.

Guest Marney1

Play it on 360. Party Chat has just about removed that.

Sounds good which brings me to wonder if GTA V will have the mute individual players option like in Red Dead. God I hope so.

If there's no purple dildo i won't be playing this game. Saints Row had it, and if those shitty R* developers can't pull it off it just goes to show you how "out of touch" they are.

they had purple dildos in san andreas, it was in the showers at the police station. i always took it and hit the cops, then got busted. they better bring it back for V

The game would be ruined for me when:

-The vehicle selection is so small like in gta iv

-Map is only one city

-no nature

One idea for gta 5 is maybe to go with a girlfriend on a hike so only nature no traffic just relax and go for a walk ,

that was also one reason because i bought san andreas "the nature"

Not using the euphoria engine would ruin it for me. The havok physics engine used in saints row sucks balls. Car physics are pathetic and pedestrians just jump into the air when you run them over. Ragdoll physics aint fun at all.

One thing that is going to sour it for everybody is the fact their fond memories of san andreas are from earlier years, most of the players were alot younger then with wilder imaginations and nothing rockstar does can live up to the old memories of when san andreas comes out. That will effect alot of peoples opinions of the game I think.

You're right. San Andreas was far beyond any other gta game before it. Rockstar have to do the same again. But it'll still be an amazing game just because it's not set in liberty city.

One thing that is going to sour it for everybody is the fact their fond memories of san andreas are from earlier years, most of the players were alot younger then with wilder imaginations and nothing rockstar does can live up to the old memories of when san andreas comes out. That will effect alot of peoples opinions of the game I think.

You're right. San Andreas was far beyond any other gta game before it. Rockstar have to do the same again. But it'll still be an amazing game just because it's not set in liberty city.

Rockstar said this is their 'largest and most ambitious game yet', I should hope that means its going to accomplish even more than San Andreas. I can't imagine how they're gonna do that yet but I have faith they'll find a way

A zombie DLC would make me facepalm. Like this, *facepalm*

Did you play Undead Nightmare? I don't see how anyone could play that and not want zombie DLC for GTA.

Did you play Undead Nightmare? I don't see how anyone could play that and not want zombie DLC for GTA.

Didn't you - like - never not finish it though - like?

Couldn't agree more (Y)

Guest Marney1

Yeah I played it, Rockstar sent it to me as a freebie. Enjoyed it but haven't given it a second playthrough.

Edit: Got some Undead Nightmare t-shirts and stickers off them too.

If the cops aren't realistic, that would really bug me, by now they should have really advanced. If that has happened it will greatly improve the replay value, i'll be really fucked off too if they dont include the classic cheats and a much larger amount of weapons

• Like 1

Yeah the cops in GTA V were noticably stupid. That's fine to have some stupid cops, but NOOSE and FIB should be much smarter than they are, even maybe beat-cops. I mean, they would climb a high ladder to get you, and then fall off if you're still on it. They would also try to get through a tiny gap between two cars forever.

And they could almost never catch criminals. I mean, who knew taxi drivers were olymipc sprinters? Fat cops just jog after them and give up. There is no justice!

icon11.gif

Same. I'd welcome it. But truthfully, its abd in rdr so I doubt it'll be in gta. imo, i think we are sol for any dlc thats lolz like Undead nightmare wuz.

llolz

I would love for that to happen!!!! Just think about running through San Andreas killing zombies and mowing them down with cars! It would definitely extend the life of the game.

Guest Marney1

What would totally ruin gta5 would be the same car everywhere and the same buildings everywhere just bugs the hell out of me

Well we haven't seen the same car and buildings everywhere in previous GTA's so there's nothing for you to worry about.

• Like 1