Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marney-1

Message from Rockstar to the fags

Guest Marney1

rockstar_downtown_1_256x256.jpg

“We do not comment on rumors, speculation and general internet lunacy. We do appreciate seeing the passion gaming fans have shown toward Grand Theft Auto V and we look forward to sharing more information with everyone soon.”

- Rockstar Games

- source

Now fuck off with your shitty rumours.

“We do not comment on rumors, speculation and general interneT lunacy. We dO appreciate seeing the passion gaMing fans have shown toward Grand Theft Auto V and we look forward to sharing More information with everYone soon.”

- Rockstar Games

- source

zOMG a clue!!

• Like 6

Guest Marney1

"w

e look forward to sharing more information with everyone soon."

Soon

I see what you did there. :P

“We do not comment on rumors, speculation and general internet lunacy. We do appreciate seeing the passion gaming Fans have shOwn toward Grand TheFt AUto V and we look Forward to sharing more information with everyone soon.”

- RoCKstar Games

- source

Red then blue.

Subzliminzalz mssgingz?1?

“We do not Comment on rumors, speculAtion and geneRaL interneT lunacy. We dO appreciate seeing the passion gaMing fans have shown toward Grand Theft Auto V and we look forward to sharing More information with everYone soon.”

- Rockstar Games

- source

zOMG a clue!!

zOMG another one!1!

• Like 1

“We do not comment on rumors, speculation and general interneT lunacy. We dO appreciate seeing the passion gaMing fans have shown toward Grand Theft Auto V and we look forward to sharing More information with everYone soon. Purple people eaters..and PENIS.

- Rockstar Games

- source

zOMG a clue!!

Look scooby!

Guest Marney1

For a minute there I thought you were referring to Rockstar as QDs.

No no, it says "Message to QDs from Rockstar. :)

I still read it as "Message to QDs from Rockstar." :P

“We do not comment on rumors, speculation and general interneT lunacy. We dO appreciate seeing the passion gaMing fans have shown toward Grand Theft Auto V and we look forward to sharing More information with everYone soon.”

- Rockstar Games

- source

zOMG a clue!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA fantastic. but yh it said soon, i was excited bout that when i read that yesterday

“We do not comment on rumors, speculation and general interneT lunacy. We dO appreciate seeing the passion gaMing fans have shown toward Grand Theft Auto V and we look forward to sharing More information with everYone soon. Purple people eaters..and PENIS.

- Rockstar Games

- source

zOMG a clue!!

Look scooby!

* waves hand in the air* I wanna be daphne!! Haha.

Guest Marney1

I still read it as "Message to QDs from Rockstar." :P

I can see where you're coming from now ha ha.

To: QDs from Rockstar.

Subject: Tommy?!!11! CJ?!!1!

"hai can u plox tell me wen GTA v is goin 2 b rallaesd n also f tommy n CJ wll b init dat wud b so kl ps u r QDs hahaha.........."

"We do not Comment on rumours, speculAtion and geneRaL Internet lunacy. We Do appreciate Seeing the passIoN Gaming fans have shown TowArd Grand Theft Auto V and we look forward to sharing more information with you soon."

Carl is in GTAV

zOMG

I say this confidently as IGN will probably have this on their site in a couple of hours!

So a message to people posting one "rumour" then never posting again IGN speak s**t

Thanks for listening

• Like 1

Guest Marney1

"We do not Comment on rumours, speculAtion and geneRaL Internet lunacy. We Do appreciate Seeing the passIoN Gaming fans have shown TowArd Grand Theft Auto V and we look forward to sharing more information with you soon."

Carl is in GTAV

zOMG

I say this confidently as IGN will probably have this on their site in a couple of hours!

So a message to people posting one "rumour" then never posting again IGN speak s**t

Thanks for listening

Thanks for posting that in black text, I'm using the dark grey forum skin.

Guest Marney1

They are hiding something guys. We know that Niko has been confirmed by IGN so they might as well tell us.

IGN don't know shit.

Which is why they're on our Shit List.

They are hiding something guys. We know that Niko has been confirmed by IGN so they might as well tell us.

IGN don't know shit.

What are you talking about? IGN is the most credible video game website. Their information is backed by fact and don't even get me started on the amazing reviews they write. If I read somewhere that Niko was the final boss in GTA V it must be true, the internet doesn't lie.

:rolleyes:

Guest Marney1

IGN don't know shit.

What are you talking about? IGN is the most credible video game website. Their information is backed by fact and don't even get me started on the amazing reviews they write. If I read somewhere that Niko was the final boss in GTA V it must be true, the internet doesn't lie.

:rolleyes:

Ha ha I thought you were deadly serious for a minute there.