Deniz Mert Yayla

Far Cry 3

Not bad. I like the whole survivalist thing with animals in the jungle obviously. But every game seems to be doing it lately. I just hope it's not a diluted afterthought.

Exactly they seem to be sorta copycating red dead redemption. Hunt animals, skin them, sell it for money.

I don't know why people hate on Far Cry 2, it was a great game.

I loved the atmosphere and the landscape, but I specifically loved the way you could tactically take on outposts and mobile patrols anyway you wanted. You could mix up which weapons you used and how you would approach each situation and your plan of attack. Best of all the enemies were actually dangerous and worked together to flank you and provide cover fire for each other. And ofcourse who could forget the spectacular fire effects and how fast it would propogate ( I swear still the most realistic fire effects in any game ).

I have high hopes for Far Cry 3, I just hope that the linear looking demos don't represent a decrease in player freedom.

Far cry 3 will be release on 29 Nov in EU.But it will be release on 14 Dec in USA.I am thirst to get it.i almost cant wait.

Welcome to the forums. Do you like GTA?

This game is looking more and more interesting to me. Will more than likely play it at the Eurogamers Expo on Sunday.

I'm terrified of the bottom of the ocean.... but im going under there anyway..... but when a shark attack's me.... illl shit myself.

Same. Ecco The Dolphin scared the hell out of me as a child. I'll be a gibbering mess at the thought of entering the water in FC3.

ERMAAGGGGGERHHHHD

Let the epic map creation commence.

Anyway, the reviews I've read so far have all praised the game highly. I think it will be my game of the year, although I'm enjoying Hitman heaps.

Ive never played a Far Cry and didn't even know this game was coming out until now, but from what Ive heard this is a definite buy. Open world, great story and characters, fun gameplay, etc.

When I was in Gamestop on Black Friday, I saw an ad for this. There was a quote from some site or magazine that said "It's like Skyrim with guns." So, I'm interested. Tell me things.

icon11.gif

hopefully the pc version will have even more indepth map creation with adding scripted events, dialogue and shit like people do with skyrim and fallout.

this game is looking good

When I was in Gamestop on Black Friday, I saw an ad for this. There was a quote from some site or magazine that said "It's like Skyrim with guns." So, I'm interested. Tell me things.

It's really a hybrid of GTA and Skyrim set on a tropical island.

• Like 1