Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marney-1

School Memories

That cock alone right there got me suspended for 3 days, 3 fucking days. Do you know what's like telling your parents you just got suspended for drawing a dick? It sucks.

Add this to Massacre's list of sentences that i'd like to hear you say in your accent.

• Like 1

Guest Marney-1

I once splashed Tabasco in a kids eye in year 10, everyone was freaking out saying that I had hit him (thinking it was blood)

It was a sizeable amount of Tabasco, and the teachers were not happy

I gave my nephew tabasco sauce when he was 2, cried like a baby.

Guest Marney-1

Today we had somebody face down on the floor in the main hallway of my high school. Nobody bothered to stop, just walked around her.

You're still in school? How old are you?

I remember one time one of my friends was being an asshole and making fun of this nerdy kid. So the nerdy kid "judo kicked him" (really he attempted, and failed miserably) sending my friend into a rage. He proceeded to beat the shit out of the nerd, I don't think he understood what he was doing, he was like... 13? Anyway, the next day he got in loads of shit and the nerd didn't come back to school.

And back in the day I used to take arabic because it was compulsory. Those lessons were really awesome, the teachers were absolutely shit with a totally cbf attitude. It was practically just a free period, we would always fuck around and do nothing, it was hilarious. The teacher didn't know what to do, so if people misbehaved she made them stand in the corners of the rooms, which was so fucking ridiculous, but funny at the same time.

In the last two years nothing cool has happened in my school. Pretty regular, it sucks.

My days on school were great...I usually have memories about it. There were no problems, perhaps the worse days, were math class or when my father had to sign my qualifications... But days in class with my colleagues were awesome!! Most of times we enjoyed making angry to teachers.

Most of teachers were good people but others.... I remember sometimes for example that I was hit by teachers. They used different objects...diccionaries, board rubber, chalks....at the begginig it scared but in the end it was an entertaiment as well...hahaha....it was funny... My friends and I bet what kind of object they were going to throw us. I never saw that any student or teacher were injured (like in films hahahha... :D )

The best thing: Friends.

My days on school were great...I usually have memories about it. There were no problems, perhaps the worse days, were math class or when my father had to sign my qualifications... But days in class with my colleagues were awesome!! Most of times we enjoyed making angry to teachers.

Most of teachers were good people but others.... I remember sometimes for example that I was hit by teachers. They used different objects...diccionaries, board rubber, chalks....at the begginig it scared but in the end it was an entertaiment as well...hahaha....it was funny... My friends and I bet what kind of object they were going to throw us. I never saw that any student or teacher were injured (like in films hahahha... :D )

What?

Board rubber??

What?

Board rubber??

Yeah...I don't really know if I have written the right word but teachers sometimes threw away it to us! Perhaps nowadays teachers don't use this kind of tools at school.

What?

Board rubber??

Cleans washable marker off a whiteboard without getting ink allover your hands.

There's this kid who goes to my school, he got suspended for selling some weed last year. So I don't really want to talk to him when he comes back or not as much as I used to. I got a feeling that he's the kind of person that's going to take one of his guns/knives to school and kill me. By the look of his Facebook he looks crazy.

Out by the bus loop at my school there was a huge ass fight which included the breaking of several bus windows, somebody getting beat with a broom, my football coach getting punched and later beating the shit out of the kid, several arrests, and one fat black kid who tried to run away, but tripped on his sagged jeans.

Wasnt a highschool memory for me, sadly... But while i was in school around 20 kids got in trouble for giving head in our dugouts... One girl was sucking off a whole lot of boys, turnstyle...

When I was in High School, I was one of the popular kids. I have a gift of gab, a silver tongue, and I'm just a people person at times.

I had friends from all spectrums of high school stereotypes. A blessing and a curse I suppose.

We were in line waiting to get out Cap and Gown pictures taken, standing in a group talking. I rolled up a stack of papers to use as a bullhorn or sorts, and said this guys name really loud in his ear. Now this man, Joel, is a white supremist, bible thumping, conspiracy theory believing weirdass, Anyway, he open palm strikes the paper, and with it being such a thick stack on top of the force he used, it burst both of my lips. So after this, he takes off running. There I stand blood all over my mouth...well I clean it up somewhat, then I get back in line to get my picture taken. Lips of course still bleeding. When it is my turn, I sit down, put my aviators on, and smile real big. The photographers face was priceless. Blood all in my teeth.

• Like 1

Trying to find a link to the local story, but this is as close as I got....

http://hamptonroads.com/2007/12/quiet-side-sex

Irony there....