Luke8644

Just comparing GTA V Prices

http://www.pricerunner.co.uk/pl/624-2737447/Games-Playstation-3/Grand-Theft-Auto-5-Compare-Prices?ref=redirect&q=gta%20v&search=gta%20v&other_hits=196:gta%20v|803:gta%20v;;21106;&sort=4

I am considering pre-ordering as soon as the 2nd trailer comes out or a release date hits us, but until those i am going no where near these, but some reasonable prices there for pre orders.

goin to mention this again, said it many times before but shopto.net is king for pre ordering games. every game i've pre ordered from them has arrived the day before release. every other game has come the next day (free delivery btw)

So seeing as its probably going to be around £40 like everywhere else then this is the place to go if you want something that makes a retailer stand out

just like to say I dont work for shopto or anything, I just fuckin love them.

Same, I have only ever pre ordered one game, which was assasins creed brotherhood and that was for the game card points, it is to much effort pre ordering.

Guest Marney1 is sexy

Don't order from Gamestation/Game - they take your payment and don't even send you the game.

I preordered RDR about 5 months in advance and they ended up saying they were out of stock and could I wait.

I almost never pre-order. I did for FIFA from amazon and it didn't come till like 4 PM the afternoon it launched. Shoulda got it at the midnight launch. I did that for GTA 4...

Oh how young I look...

Will probably get GTA 5 at the midnight launch if I don't already have it by then :D

• Like 1

No i do it instore, not by post. I like having the game in my hands, knowing I have it. Games going to the wall anyway so i don't trade games there anymore.

I don't bother pre-ordering games unless there's a significant benefit of doing so. (either I get something free or the game is going to categorically sell out)

The last game I pre-ordered was my special edition of GTA IV.

• Like 1

Guest Marney1

I almost never pre-order. I did for FIFA from amazon and it didn't come till like 4 PM the afternoon it launched. Shoulda got it at the midnight launch. I did that for GTA 4...

Oh how young I look...

Will probably get GTA 5 at the midnight launch if I don't already have it by then :D

You haven't changed a bit, you look older than me in that video too. :P

I always pre order, you get it a day early and you haven't got to go out and look at all the strangers ugly faces in the street.

Also fuck midnight releases, I would never queue up at midnight like a pleb to get any game, how degrading.

• Like 1

Well i like pre-ordering from steam tho, thats all easy-mode. But pre-ordering from gamesites is such a bunch of work.. :o

And i don't really mind getting the game a bit later than the release, as long as you don't watch videos of other people playing :)

Not really one for preordering games. More of a cash in hand, go buy game type of guy.

I did that with Skyrim and it felt so much better. I'll preorder V, but for in store collection.

goin to mention this again, said it many times before but shopto.net is king for pre ordering games. every game i've pre ordered from them has arrived the day before release. every other game has come the next day (free delivery btw)

So seeing as its probably going to be around £40 like everywhere else then this is the place to go if you want something that makes a retailer stand out

just like to say I dont work for shopto or anything, I just fuckin love them.

^^ This, if I ever was going to preorder. ShopTo are on the ball.