Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marney-1

Ron Paul: Champion of The Constitution

It's a shame the New's media ignores and forgets about Ron Paul.

A shame? It's an outrage, America won't get this chance again. If he doesn't become the next president then all hope is lost - you might as well just wipe your arse on the writings of the founding fathers, that's what the puppet masters are doing right now. Seriously. This is your last chance to prove you're not stupid.

Well I can prove that I'm not stupid but It's the rest of the American Citizen's i'm highly concerned about.

Guest Marney1

A shame? It's an outrage, America won't get this chance again. If he doesn't become the next president then all hope is lost - you might as well just wipe your arse on the writings of the founding fathers, that's what the puppet masters are doing right now. Seriously. This is your last chance to prove you're not stupid.

Well I can prove that I'm not stupid but It's the rest of the American Citizen's i'm highly concerned about.

I wasn't really talking to anyone in particular, just Americans as a whole. I watch the U.S. news channels and shake my head in disbelief at the lies and bullshit they spew. It honestly saddens me that people take their word as truth and fact.

• Like 1

Sorry to disappoint you but Ron Paul will not win. There are way to many stupid voters for that to happen and even if he wins the GOP nomination people will still vote Obama next year. Don't get your hopes up.

Guest Marney1

That's why when I do watch the news I'll normally turn to the BBC. But that's like once every 2-3 months.

The BBC and Sky News are propoganda tools too. They're getting as bad as Fox.

Sorry to disappoint you but Ron Paul will not win. There are way to many stupid voters for that to happen and even if he wins the GOP nomination people will still vote Obama next year. Don't get your hopes up.

That's the general demoralised view of most people, if people start believing he can win then it will happen. The media is the guilty party when it comes to brainwashing the public that Ron Paul can't win. They know that if they keep saying something over and over and over viewers begin to believe it. It needs positive thinking not a feeling of helplessness.

That's why when I do watch the news I'll normally turn to the BBC. But that's like once every 2-3 months.

I never said I trusted them, I just watch it because that's normally all that's on at 6am that isn't "Paid Programming"

Guest Marney1

I never said I trusted them, I just watch it because that's normally all that's on at 6am that isn't "Paid Programming"

It's illegal in the UK to watch TV if you don't give the BBC £150 a year. If we want to watch Fox News via SKY then it can cost another £65 per month (depending which cable package you get) to that jew Rupert Murdoch.

Guest Marney1

Never trust a news anchor/journalist who attends the annual Whitehouse Correspondents' Association Dinner. Ask the president a difficult question that every American wants to hear the answer to and you don't get invited to the whitehouse lawn again. You read and hear what the government wants you to know - which is how they're doing everything because they love you.

I watch the Iranian channel PressTV they give an excellent and open and frank view of what's going on around the world. The queen sent them a letter asking them not to criticise the royal family for the way they waste UK tax payers money on lavish weddings during such hard times. PressTV ignored the request and may now be taken off the SKY platform because OFCOM accused (coincidently just after) them of breaching broadcasting rules which they said was nothing compared to what the likes of western media spews out. It's real reporting backed up by evidence and for me, the only place you're going to get the truth.

I know some of you will think "OMG he watches an Iranian news channel!" - Well believe it or not you get the true picture of events going on around the world from them, something you don't from the jewish news outlets who are manipulating you into voting for more fake wars in the name of freedom.

Guest Marney1

Do you honestly believe that Jews are the ones who are causing this? Please enlighten me because I didn't get the memo.

Do I believe the jews are causing what?

Guest Marney1

I've just been watching a repeat of the Iowa debate on Fox News and about 10 seconds into Ron Paul's first answer he was cut off for a news alert. When the news alert was over they'd moved onto the next question - so what the fuck did Ron Paul say?

The americans need all you UK soccer supporters over there, you guys know how to cause a ruckus for police. These americans just sit around and watch a girl get dragged by her hair by cops.

You mean like this?

I guess they get what they deserved. Either way I lol'd.

portuguese team ofc.

check second 51, bottom right, you'll see this guy in a white shirt running and just faceplanting in the most hilarious way.

Do you honestly believe that Jews are the ones who are causing this? Please enlighten me because I didn't get the memo.

Do I believe the jews are causing what?

That most of the money hungry news outlets and corporations are run by Jews? I have never gotten why people dislike the Jewish so much, I always thought them being greedy was a stereotype.

i watch CNN, because it's the only news outlet i have... i don't pay for TV because TV isn't worth paying for... however, when i watch news, i pick up on general stories, but i don't buy into their bias view on the subject... i am a very well informed conspiracy guy, so when i watch the news, i see the hidden agenda behind it...

ron paul is one of those hidden agendas... even now, as newt is slipping, and romney is still considered to be a flip-flopper, all of a sudden there's interest in extreme-viewed rick perry again... REALLY?!?! i thought it was established that he's an idiot... i guess america likes retarded governors from texas... you can tell that the media wants anyone BUT ron paul as the nomination... they keep overlooking the fact that he's been #2 or #3 the entire time... instead, they focus on #1, or the guy behind ron paul...

is this high school?? are we playing favorites again?!? there's a reason why i call my own people, my fellow americans, "dumb masses"... the dumb asses only do what other people tell them to... they're like a herd of sheep... they're dumb masses...

it's not like europe is any better... your media feeds you bullshit all the time too... V for vendetta is a great example of that...

Guest Marney1

Well that was unfortunate.

I don't fucking believe it, Fox News butted in and drowned out Ron Paul as he was about to introduce (or thank, not sure) that same soldier.

Edited by Marney1

Even on the BBC news in the UK. The other day i was flicking through channels (i never watch the news) and they spoke of all the other people in great length and then said and ron paul 77 years old. That was it. I then continued to change channels and not watch the news.

Even on the BBC news in the UK. The other day i was flicking through channels (i never watch the news) and they spoke of all the other people in great length and then said and ron paul 87 years old. That was it. I then continued to change channels and not watch the news.

87 years old? He's 76 what fuck-ups.