Sign in to follow this  
ratylird

GTA: San Andreas Stories???

Anyone know if this is still happening? I remember it getting mentioned a few years ago supposedly for the PSP, but I haven't really heard anything since, I did however read a few weeks ago that it was being made for the PS Vita, could have just been a rumour though.

Liberty City Stories and Vice City Stores bascally acted as a setup to the stories in III and Vice City. Show you how things got to be where they were when the main GTA game started.

With San Andreas they don't actually need that, as they produced 'The Introduction' video to serve that same purpose. It shows what all the major charaters were up to leading up to the death of CJ's mom.

It wouldn't make much sense now, releasing another game in low-res SanAndreas when a shiny new hi-res SanAndreas is going to be unleashed upon the world soon.

Although a new SanAndreas game, with the same III era characters, set in the aftermath of the original, would be interesting.

I hope they make a San Andreas stories, but on the modern consoles leading up to the events of GTA: San Andreas. that way we would be able to experience the gangsta elements of the game in this new technology.

I was thinking about this game aswell. There could have been a real connection there. Maybe you could have played as sweet when cj bailed on him. and try and take over los santos. when cj's brothers where alive and so on. but its true that it would be to much of a big game to be played on psp

I was thinking about this game aswell. There could have been a real connection there. Maybe you could have played as sweet when cj bailed on him. and try and take over los santos. when cj's brothers where alive and so on. but its true that it would be to much of a big game to be played on psp

Play as Sweet failing to do anything but stagnate and decline based on what Carl finds when he shows back up. -_-

CJ's brother's death is what caused him to flee LS in the first place, so if you're playing as it was when he was alive CJ would still be around as well.