jjcanonymos

[not] GTA V NEW INFORMATION *

Pay attention to these important information gta v

1. weatherise gta 5 will be in Los Santos and in some parts of San Fierro

2. will be possible to fly airplanes, jets and reconnaissance planes

3. three protagonists will be playable, but the story will focus on only one

4. gang wars existed, except for one of the characters, who will be involved with trafigo drugs, bank robberies ...

5. you can not customize weapons, custom weapons already existed

6. the gameplay is more fun with prostitutes ...

7. their decisions, can they cause the death of some characters playable

8. Packie will make an appearance in gta v, as shown in the trailer, helping him to rob a bank

9. their girlfriends are present in only a few playable characters 10. the dogs would as well, but might be dead, one of the characters has a pet dog

11. is cutting back, as in gta 3

12. have female police officers, including his girlfriend

13. only the main character is personalisavel in terms of clothing, hair, fitness

14. will have a spectacular ending

15. mini bowling, cycling, target shooting, base jumping, and a kind of challenge

lowrider

16. not be in the niko gta v will only be mentioned

17. Rockstar deserves kudos for their good work

• Like 1

I agree, we don't need this shit in three separate topics. Ffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck offfffffffffffffffffffffffffffff!!

Wow, i knew about all your other points already but i never thought about is cutting back, as in gta 3. That is mind blowing shit!

Guest Marney1

Well my mate is the CEO of R* and he told me its fake and that your friend is getting fired tomorrow.

Thanks for telling me. I've now fired him.

It's just leaks, noone knows if they are fake yet because we dont have enough information. It's all speculation at this point.

It's not even leaks, it's just people posting their fantasies or ideas as concrete facts, and gullible cunts believing it and reposting it to every forum they can think of. It's getting on my tits so much i'm not checking the GTA V section of the forum until I see something on the main page saying "official R* update."

Fuck y'all.

Guys, official information always comes in the form of broken Engrish. It's Rockstar's new approach.