Sign in to follow this  
Rayge

All you had to do was follow the damn train CJ!

Just did that mission last night....

Tryed like 30 times.

finally I got the Sanchez on the train so me and smoke could bust a cap.

It was bullshit and even with me glitched on top of the train thoae Mexican fools wouldn't die.

Almost made it to vanturas b4 I killed them all

Everyone remember The Driver from Gta Vc? Where you had to beat Hilary in a race around the east island? Christ that anoyed me back in the day! One of gta 3s hardest missions in my oppinion was a side mission when all those crazy guys with bombs came after you in the parking lot! Damn that was hard.

• Like 1

@OP - that was an easy easy easy mission... you just had to keep the bike a good 5-10 feet from the side of the train so big smoke didn't shoot the train instead of the enemies... what amazes me is how his fat ass didn't pop the damn sanchez tires...

When I first heard CJ say "Atleast you still talkin' shit, you didn't change a bit" and when Big Smoke responded to that with "Who ? Me ? No, never." I knew that something is fishy...guess i was right...so much win XD

Hmm, from the start of the thread people were are complaining that it tooks like 20 goes, yet I did it today in one go. I just ramped on top of the train and sat there while Big Smoke shot the Mexicans, haha!

Am I the only one who didn't have trouble? Like Bones said just hold the right distance so he doesn't hit the train instead of the vagos. Normally I kill them before the roadblocked car gets hit. It never even occured to me to jump on the train. It seems like that would be over-complicated