Sign in to follow this  
Rayge

All you had to do was follow the damn train CJ!

Indeed, except he wasn't shooting at the train, he was shooting at some Vagos and Rifa on top of the train.

[/derp]

But yeah that fat fuck couldn't shoot straight.

Can't remember how long it took me but the fact we all still remember that damn mission shows it was bloody hard. I confess I always use cheats on GTA, I don't have the patience without them.

Can't remember how long it took me but the fact we all still remember that damn mission shows it was bloody hard. I confess I always use cheats on GTA, I don't have the patience without them.

Burn the heretic! Lash her to within an inch of her life... unless of course you're kinky and like that sort of thing, in which case do the opposite of what I said. No lashing! You must be punished.

Nothing wrong with cheating. If I can cheat in a video game, I'm bound to do it eventually. I beat GTA IV without cheats, but I eventually decided I don't give a shit about achievements, so now I'll occasionally put in cheats just because I'm lazy. Need to get across town? Fuck it, I'm taking an Annihilator to go drink with Packie. Let's see the cops pull that shit over. Vice City, I killed Sonny Forelli as Sonny Forelli. GTA III, I once played through the entire game as a shopping bag-carrying overweight black grandmother.

Saints Row? I don't even bother playing legit. They're not going to take their own game seriously, why should I? Low gravity and bigger explosions for all.

It's practically part of the game cheating, it has to be done eventually. Haveing woman follow u everywhere, or a riot. or pedestrians with guns. Even little things like making your car float to get to the next island. It's good fun.

Oh yeah cheating after you've finished the story is fine, but doing it to complete missions... well, on your first playthrough anyway, is totally wrong and should be punishable by QD.

• Like 1

I use some cheats during the game 2, like weapons one and armour. Just coz I can't be bothered to find some. But as long as I finish the game I don't care. I don't cheat on any other game tho, I don't need to.

I used to cheat like 500 times in San Andreas while doing the story, same in GTA IV. Then I realized how retarded that was and decided to play the games through without cheats. This mission took me quite long on PS2, but not long at all on PC.

I just did this mission once again, I managed to get the bike on top of the train by driving off the overpass out in the country. I quickly killed the Vagos then accelerated off the front of the train (stupid thing to do but fuck it..) As I jumped off the front the bike flipped and CJ and Big Smoke fell off the bike, CJ was pushed to the side of the train but Smoke was caught on the front of it and dragged off along the rails. It was funny seeing the blue blip go racing away from me, luckily he's invulnerable during that mission and he didn't get dragged too far, just a couple of hundred feet.

Was pretty funny though... :mellow:

For the very first time when I was doing that mission, when you had to turn right on that dirt road after that tunnel, I accidently climbed on the train where those Vagos were, and I was like LOL, and from then I always climbed on the train to kill the Vagos,

Mission length: 1:00 min XD :lol: