Sign in to follow this  
youngrillo

what place will you re-visit in Los Santos?

I live in LA and i remember trying to go to my house in SA (i was too little to understand Los Santos wasnt actually as big as LA) but considereing all the talk of how big The new Los Santos is i might try or atleast westwood village; areas near my house. so i can shoot up my neighborhood

I live in LA and i remember trying to go to my house in SA (i was too little to understand Los Santos wasnt actually as big as LA) but considereing all the talk of how big The new Los Santos is i might try or atleast westwood village; areas near my house. so i can shoot up my neighborhood

It will be a while before LS will be an exact replica of LA, if ever.

It will be a while before LS will be an exact replica of LA, if ever.

Although I like the idea, gameplay will suffer to such a level that it would be ridiculous. Just think you get a job in Compton saying you gotta pick up a delicate package at the beach of Sta Monica and drop it on a speedboat hidden in the harbor. Plus a little realistic traffic congestion and there goes your sunday...