Sign in to follow this  
youngrillo

what place will you re-visit in Los Santos?

Guest Marney1

i would like to visit grove sst.

I have a feeling that if Grove St. is still there, it'll be a sad derelict place. I'd just sit there (if we can sit) and reminisce.

Also, wouldn't CJ be about 44 years old now?

Don't encourage them. You're better than that, if only just.

Doubt we'd hear anyone crying about the protagonist being a 44 year old CJ but wwwwaaaaaaaaarrrggghh I don't wanna play as a 50 year old man wwwwaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrggghh!!!

Can see Grove St being in there somewhere, but not how we saw it in SA.

I hope there's that twain twack and we can dwive the twains wealy fast and then they woll over.

Then we take CJ's OAP pills to him in his new bungalow.

I would like ti re-visit Glen Park and Ganton, now, I'm aware that LS is changing, but they have to make places that look like the real LA, because they can't make a city with their own imagination, they are making LS that will look like real LA, so yeah, I would totally visit COMPTON and KELLY PARK

i would like to visit grove sst.

I have a feeling that if Grove St. is still there, it'll be a sad derelict place. I'd just sit there (if we can sit) and reminisce.

Also, wouldn't CJ be about 44 years old now?

Don't encourage them. You're better than that, if only just.

Doubt we'd hear anyone crying about the protagonist being a 44 year old CJ but wwwwaaaaaaaaarrrggghh I don't wanna play as a 50 year old man wwwwaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrggghh!!!

I'm getting the feeling you would rather play a 50 year old white guy than anything else.

CJs old place - if it returns

Beach - for the gym & the talent

Vinewood - get myself a nice car

Lombard Street - to see if its any better was hard to drive (or was that just me)

Lombard Street is in San Fierro, so it might not be included in the game. But if SF is, I would like to cross the golden gate bridge, ride the San Fierro railway system and it would be so epic if there was a prison off the coast, that is occupied with prisoners escaping and swimming away.

pretty much everything to be honest. I roamed around every little corner in Los Santos and that's what I'll do in 5 aswell.

I mean, of course I'd take a closer look at prominent places they've already recreated in San Andreas and take a look at 5's interpretation of it. Of course what I'm most interested in is the backdrop now that we know we'll get the countryside back. And definitely hit the Vinewood hills and enjoy the view over the city. One of the most scenic areas in LA, already pretty nice in San Andreas and I guess even more awesome than that in 5's rendition of Los Santos

Grove st was bought out by mad dog and officer tenpenis in order to control city gang violence

I'm sure we will still have some landmarks but I doubt it will be based off of gta sa map

Yea I wanna get lost out in that bitch I hate small maps where u play around for 30 mins ans then get bored I loved the diversity of gta sa

Guest Marney1

I'm hoping to find Grove Street all overgrown and derelict. Maybe a chalked outline of CJ outside his mother's house.

I saw what is definitely a representation of Venice Beach in the trailer.

Unmistakable, and different than Santa Monica Beach.

The architecture, boardwalk buildings, archways. it's also been the background in many films.

Since I lived in the Viz for awhile, I'll surely be checking it out.

I'm pretty sure they will add Grove street.

It's pure speculation, but Rockstar are relaxed enough to wink in such subtle way to add a Grove Street. They have to add 20.000 streets anyway. Another question would be if there will be anything like the Grove Street gang. Again pure speculation, but I think that's less likely. Actually I don't really remember if Rockstar took any LC gangs from GTA3 to GTA4? Or did they really start all over from scratch. Been such a while since I played GTA4...