Sign in to follow this  
youngrillo

what place will you re-visit in Los Santos?

well since the city is suppose to be huge im sure many places from the og san andreas will be implemented as well. what are some places you wanna re-explore?

im looking forward to checking out CJs old block.

the racing stadium area.

the santa marina beach

dowtown area

and by the cemetery

There's no real evidence that anything that looks like Grove St will return in this new version of Los Santos. It is, after all, not the same Los Santos as the one from SA. Same goes for the cemetery.

The beach (under a new name presumably), downtown, and the stadium are all based on real areas, and two are confirmed. It'll be nice to see how much they look like the old SA versions, but it's clear downtown is going to be vastly different at the least.

• Like 1

It's sad, but the old places most likely won't return. But some very iconic places like pleasure pier and such are, so...

But these are the places I would like to go, whether they exist or not:

Grove Street, Ganton

Pleasure Pier

Mt. Chiliad

Vinewood

Downtown

Cemetery

Grove Street

Vinewood

We're there any of the same places that where in III found in IV?

I remember when I first went online I found a road that kind of reminded me of the same route I used to use to get from island to island, so I thought maybe it would be possible to find the hideouts if you followed the route the same, but I can't find that road again to check now :(

well since the city is suppose to be huge im sure many places from the og san andreas will be implemented as well. what are some places you wanna re-explore?

im looking forward to checking out CJs old block.

the racing stadium area.

the santa marina beach

dowtown area

and by the cemetery

i doubt there will be a Grove st to be honest

"I weel go adn nock on CJs door to his hoem and then if he ansered I weel say hi CJ wana roll on theese ballers fools and he weel get in my car and we weel go nd shot sum peple and it wood be sooooooo epic ten we weel ride to cluckin bell in my lowrider"

In other words, no, there would be no places I would visit specifically with the intention of seeing how similar it is to SA. Because very little of the city will be the same, aside from some of the more iconic buildings. There will be no Grove Street, end of story.

While i'm here, i'm going to reiterate a point I made previously just to piss the noobs off; fuck CJ, fuck Tommy, fuck Claude, fuck Niko. They won't be returning. They all died when a bus load of AIDS patients hit them as they were crossing the street together.

IV Liberty was only different from III Liberty because the III version looked nothing like NYC. SA Los Santos was pretty accurate, I doubt it'll look that different, probably just a few areas expanded, others moved, maybe some gone entirely.

"I weel go adn nock on CJs door to his hoem and then if he ansered I weel say hi CJ wana roll on theese ballers fools and he weel get in my car and we weel go nd shot sum peple and it wood be sooooooo epic ten we weel ride to cluckin bell in my lowrider"

In other words, no, there would be no places I would visit specifically with the intention of seeing how similar it is to SA. Because very little of the city will be the same, aside from some of the more iconic buildings. There will be no Grove Street, end of story.

While i'm here, i'm going to reiterate a point I made previously just to piss the noobs off; fuck CJ, fuck Tommy, fuck Claude, fuck Niko. They won't be returning. They all died when a bus load of AIDS patients hit them as they were crossing the street together.

Niko is still alive, he's part of the modern era. It's quite possible we might see him in GTA V. Maybe not as a main character, but as an easter egg.

I'm thinking Grove Street may get included as some kind of Easter egg, wether or not Rockstar's take on Compton remains Ganton.

Oh man I can't wait to get a haircut from Morgan Freeman I mean Old Reece again, like old times. :P

I'm thinking Grove Street may get included as some kind of Easter egg, wether or not Rockstar's take on Compton remains Ganton.

Oh man I can't wait to get a haircut from Morgan Freeman I mean Old Reece again, like old times. :P

I think there will definitely be a "Compton based area" whether it's called Ganton is unknown.

Niko is still alive, he's part of the modern era. It's quite possible we might see him in GTA V. Maybe not as a main character, but as an easter egg.

I know Niko might be, (for fuck's sake I hope not.) But if the noobs hear that they'll bombard us with incessant topics like "I wundar if he will brung brucie and little jacob with him dat wold be soooooooo kool."

Then again GTA eras usually consist of the games before the next numbered installment, and since this is 5 it could be considered a new era. However I usually class the eras based on the game engine they use.

Guest Marney1

i would like to visit grove sst.

I have a feeling that if Grove St. is still there, it'll be a sad derelict place. I'd just sit there (if we can sit) and reminisce.

Also, wouldn't CJ be about 44 years old now?

i would like to visit grove sst.

I have a feeling that if Grove St. is still there, it'll be a sad derelict place. I'd just sit there (if we can sit) and reminisce.

Also, wouldn't CJ be about 44 years old now?

Don't encourage them. You're better than that, if only just.