Godfather

Young guy in Red Car?

Guest Marney1

Just realised, it might help if the OP actually added a picture of "Young guy in Red Car" to the first post.

icon11.gif

For the people saying he is Kendal's and Cesar's son name Dwayne Johnson or Michael Johnson are obvs wrong , since when did you take the mothers name?

icon11.gif

I think its Dwayne Johnson.

that being said....black...latino? Shit idk.

I think your wrong mate , Wouldnt if he was there son im sure he would take Cesars surname yes?

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg that was epic.

They wouldn't have had him come up in the trailer so many times if he weren't important to the story, and he was too detailed to just be a random ped. I'm not saying he's the protagonist or anything, but he's someone that's going to be involved in the story somehow.

Plausible. Hey that's an idea, lets piss the noobs off by insinuating there will be gay sex minigames in GTA V.

"Fuck naw I ain't buyin' dat shit!"

He's your sisters fiance Francisco he works at the local 24/7

That sounds like something Rockstar would actually do. Not a random stupid suggestion. Sorry but we only accept outrageous poorly spelt ideas. Sorry.

Also am I the only one who doesn't think the guy in the red car is the same one getting chased by the cops? I saw that as two different people.

• Like 1

Guest Marney1

And run from cops and [possibly] be a part of a robbery.

Um yar but, he's an FBI agent caught between a few mob bosses.

No, no characters from the III era. R* said it before IV came out, they're not changing their minds.

Can we go ahead and make that a forum announcement so we don't have to keep saying this?

R* never said they wouldnt have older charecters in V maybe not in IV, but whats SA without Carl Johnson? there will be a refrance to him in some point i can guarante that,people like you who think they know it all piss me off R* wont make a new SA with out some of the original charachters in, SA was the best game they have ever made idc what anyone says, and the black/litino looks like kendal cjs sister so with that point his sister and ceaser will probably have some type of role in the game

Guest Marney1

No, no characters from the III era. R* said it before IV came out, they're not changing their minds.

Can we go ahead and make that a forum announcement so we don't have to keep saying this?

R* never said they wouldnt have older charecters in V maybe not in IV, but whats SA without Carl Johnson? there will be a refrance to him in some point i can guarante that,people like you who think they know it all piss me off R* wont make a new SA with out some of the original charachters in, SA was the best game they have ever made idc what anyone says, and the black/litino looks like kendal cjs sister so with that point his sister and ceaser will probably have some type of role in the game

So how old will CJ and his sister be in GTA V?

Edit: Forget I even said that, I don't want this thread turning into a CJ fanboy war because it's supposed to be about the 'YOUNG GUY IN THE RED CAR'.

They said there wouldn't be any III era characters at any point in this new era, not just IV. There's bound to be a billboard with his picture or graffiti mentioning him, but that's R* referencing a past game, not a reference to CJ himself, because CJ no longer exists in the GTA universe. CJ will not be in GTA V, I can guarantee that.

The ability to read and remember things that R* has said - and use common sense - doesn't imply that I "think I know it all." Don't join a site and use your first post to be a little cunt.