Godfather

Young guy in Red Car?

Latino/Hispanic is not a race but an ethnicity since they could be any mixture of races. I think him being Mexican could have good story opportunity's though.

• Like 1

If he was latino there would be a lot of elements to explore in Los Santos, but I wouldn't mind at all if he was black. But what I don't want is an Italian mobster.

No, no characters from the III era. R* said it before IV came out, they're not changing their minds.

Can we go ahead and make that a forum announcement so we don't have to keep saying this?

It's just a billboard with a reference to San Andreas. That doesn't mean anything.

Also, I'm not knocking you in particular, we get at least one person per day talking about this kind of thing.

well , i was just saying it could be cool that i think that the dark guy could be , luis lopez's brother or realative , or cj's sisters son

all i was saying is that i thought it might be uis lopez's brother or realative , or cj's sisters son

CJ's on a billboard in IV era Liberty? I've spent hundreds of hours in that city, a lot just admiring the funny posters and signs, and this escaped me? Liberty City really is huge.

I think the guy in the red car is hispanic, but not really clear. There's the on-topic part of my post.

It's not Luis' brother, his bro was like a successful business man or something, I doubt he would be running from the cops.

Unless his business was illegal? OMFG!1!one!E = mc2

he looks latino to me, mang... and he seems to be at least one of the main characters... still not sold on the guy in the blue car being playable, nor is it vercetti... this guy is perhaps just a gang-banger from east los santos, searching for fame and fortune... that sounds like a fun story to me, with a GTA san an feel...

and it fits the modern day of LA... blacks were the 90's, latino's have been this decade...

For the people saying he is Kendal's and Cesar's son name Dwayne Johnson or Michael Johnson are obvs wrong , since when did you take the mothers name?

icon11.gif

I think its Dwayne Johnson.

that being said....black...latino? Shit idk.

I think your wrong mate , Wouldnt if he was there son im sure he would take Cesars surname yes?

For the people saying he is Kendal's and Cesar's son name Dwayne Johnson or Michael Johnson are obvs wrong , since when did you take the mothers name?

icon11.gif

I think your wrong mate , Wouldnt if he was there son im sure he would take Cesars surname yes?

he ment "the rock" but it cant be cesars kid cuz anything before IV was "not real" never created so too say

The guy in the red car is Wes Brown, kind of black but with ginger hair.

1686.jpg

haha damn that looks just like the guy in the trailer man, good find

Guest Marney1

icon11.gif

he ment "the rock" but it cant be cesars kid cuz anything before IV was "not real" never created so too say

The guy in the red car is Wes Brown, kind of black but with ginger hair.

1686.jpg

haha damn that looks just like the guy in the trailer man, good find

Couldn't find him in a red car but he normally drives this.

wes-brown_790195c.jpg