Sign in to follow this  
NicodemoB

Why not London?

Guest Marney1
No. Most American cars suck too, except for the classics. I dont like any of the new ones. Overpriced ugly pieces of shit

I'm presuming you walk alot.

No, he has an ugly car. He posted a pic somewhere.

Marney it is not nice to be mean about other when they are involved in the post (Except QD)

Sorry, I don't understand your broken English.

No. Most American cars suck too, except for the classics. I dont like any of the new ones. Overpriced ugly pieces of shit

I'm presuming you walk alot.

No, he has an ugly car. He posted a pic somewhere.

Marney it is not nice to be mean about other when they are involved in the post (Except QD)

Sorry, I don't understand your broken English.

Marney, It's not nice to be mean towards others, Especially when they are involved in the post (Except from that member of iGTA5 who is called QD)

Take that Marney

*Watches marney write Commissar Tommy32 on shitlist*

London is cool, but after Liberty City I'm pleased to see a sunny city with beaches again. London would have a similar dense urban structure as Liberty City, including the same type of weather.

London is cool, but after Liberty City I'm pleased to see a sunny city with beaches again. London would have a similar dense urban structure as Liberty City, including the same type of weather.

Except in London there will be lots of chavs running around shanking people.

• Like 1

Except in London there will be lots of chavs running around shanking people.

innit mandem blud!!!