Sign in to follow this  
angeal18

Beavis and Butthead

Has anyone been watching it since it returned? I still feels like the same show it was in the 90s. Which is a good thing because it was funny then and its even funnier now.

I used to watch it back in the early 90's when I was young, about 6 or 7. It was only shown on Channel 4 at ridiculous times of the night/early morning though.

I've known it made a comeback, but I've missed the first two episodes. Where do you watch them?

Its MTV in the US. You can always go to some streaming site and watch them. Check your PMs.

• Like 1

I love that Mike Judge didn't really change anything and I'm glad it came back. Got a good laugh from tonight's show about San Andreas. :thumbup:

Like South Park, they have been putting the episodes online after they air: http://www.mtv.com/s...?filter=fulleps

icon11.gif

Im lovin it. At first I thought it was gay the show was plugging a retarded show like jersey shore but when they rip on those fucking guidos its awesome. I'd probably watch a whole ep of jersey shore if it had beavis and butthead commentary.

• Like 1